Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 20

Winnipeg
Hamilton
Edmonton
BC

Well here we are already at the final week of the season and without further adieu for the final time this year here are my picks :

Winnipeg @ OTTAWA............No matter how hard Ottawa tries to give this one to Winnipeg they somehow wind up winning it anyways all but assuring an Eastern trip for the B.B's for the ESF as the crossover team.......TWOCOLOURS win by 2

Montreal @ HAMILTON..........In what amounts to a nothing game the Cats "B" squad defeats the Al's "B" squad in the first unofficial preseason game of the 2017 season. This game has the potential to be the Ugly Duckling game of the week.............the Cats Taxi squad wins this yawner by 4

Toronto @ EDMONTON.........The Eskies should know their fate before they kick off in this one but it won't really matter as their opponents are the Boat Anchors and Edmonton could sleepwalk through this one and still end up winning against this pathetic excuse for a football team.........the Eskimos win this in blowout fashion by 28

Saskatchewan @ B.C...............The Lions should be home and cooled out for the WSF before this one kicks off and will use the Riders as a nice little warm up game , still rest some starters and still come out on top....Lions win by 7

Okay and for the final time this season.......That's It , That's All Folks !!! :slight_smile:

Good Luck to all next week who qualify for the playoffs and to all who participated this year :thup:
A Big Thank you once again to B-Dave for all his time and effort in putting this on each year for our entertainment. :smiley:

...completely bombed in these last two weeks, oh well, there's always next year...Thanks BD for looking after this again!!

Winnipeg @ Ottawa
Montreal @ Hamilton
Toronto @ Edmonton
Saskatchewan @ B.C

......Winnipeg
........Montreal
..........Edmonton
...........Saskatchewan

Winnipeg
Hamilton
Edmonton :frowning:
BC :rockin:

Winnipeg
Hamilton
Edmonton
BC

Big Dave, you rock! The CFL season would not be as fun without the VGCC! Thanks for doing this.

Swahgade

It's been fun, BD!

Winnipeg: First time not picking Ottawa this year. Winnipeg should win because Ottawa is resting all of their starters. I would love an Ottawa win at home. Go Redblacks!
Hamilton
Edmonton
B.C

Thanks so much BD for a great season! :smiley:

Ughh, a 1-3 week has dropped me three spots to 12th. Apparently the last two weeks of the season is just as much a crapshoot as the first two weeks. Well lets keep it simple and only comment on (what will be) the only relevant game of the weekend...

Winnipeg - The RubyGlooms have simply one of the worst home records in the league with only two wins. If they are resting starters, then it's just going to be worse....

Hamilton

Edmonton

B.C.

Winnipeg - Ottawa starting Jensen and O'Brien at QB and their four 1,000 yard receivers out.
Hamilton
Edmonton
BC

Winnipeg
Hamilton
Edmonton
B.C

Here’s how we’re picking them so far for Week 20:
WPG over OTT (60%)
HAM over MTL (83%)
EDM over TOR (97%)
BC over SASK (90%)

You can still make/change your picks up until the scheduled kickoff time.

Making a quick change to one of my picks…Edmonton over Toronto.

Hail Mary or no, I can’t pick the Argos in this game, especially when the Eskimos still have something to play for.

Ottawa
Hamilton
Edmonton
BC

Gotta make a change ...

Winnipeg vs Ottawa - Winnipeg - Ottawa has decided to rest their starters. So since the only team playing for anything is Winnipeg ... Winnipeg by 7.

Thanks Big Dave.

:cowboy:

Winnipeg
Hamilton
Edmonton
B.C.

Thanks Big Dave, good luck to all.

My picks are:

Winnipeg
Hamilton
Edmonton
BC

Thank you

Richard

Winnipeg
Montreal
Toronto
BC

.....I'd like to change my pic in the Lion/Sask. game BigDave to the 'Lions'....No Durant....no chance for the riders...Thankyou.