Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 2

Okay, we're off and running. The standings are posted here.

Time for Week 2.

For those new to the forum, here's a rundown of the rules:
To join in, just start making picks.
Reply to this thread with your picks for the games. You're encouraged to elaborate, but only the predicted winners are taken into account, and your picks must be clear at a glance without having to read a big long post. There are no conditional picks allowed.
Picks must be in by the scheduled kickoff time, or they will not be counted.
To change your picks, post a new message to the thread. Do not edit your original post.
The complete rules are posted here.

Here are the games for Week 2:
Winnipeg @ Montreal
Hamilton @ B.C.
Calgary @ Toronto
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan

Good luck!

Who'd have thought a western sweep? Well, I guess I did no worse than most people, so it's not time to hit the panic button just yet.

Winnipeg @ Montreal: Both these teams got clobbered last week. One will gain some measure of respectability this week, and whenever the game is played in Montreal, the smart money is on the home team. Als by 9.

Hamilton @ B.C.: Okay, this one is a bit of a stretch. But for some reason Hamilton seems to play well in Vancouver on these early-season night games. They're also the only team to beat the Lions since they began their run to the Grey Cup. Smart money is on B.C., but my money is on Hamilton. Ticats by 4.

Calgary @ Toronto: Drew Tate looked like a vet against the Als on Sunday, and Calgary's D did a good job of shutting down Calvillo. Toronto's offence is not nearly as good, even with Ricky Ray, who clearly does not want to be there. Stamps by 15.

Edmonton @ Saskatchewan: Edmonton squeaked past Toronto last week, while Saskatchewan beat up on my Cats. Darian Durant is a better QB than Stephen Jyles. Riders by 11.

Here are my picks for week 2:

Montreal over Winnipeg.
BC over Hamilton.
Calgary over Toronto.
Saskatchewan over Edmonton.

Thank you and a nice week to all of you.

Richard

Winnipeg @ Montreal
Hamilton @ B.C.
Calgary @ Toronto
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan

Montreal by 6
BC by 10
Calgary by 10
Saskatchewan by 14

Thanks Dave, must be a lot of work to go through every post. Tough format to host a pool !

Sorry big dave I didn't think I'd have wifi but I do I will go with what I said in the week 1 thread but in case you missed it but with one change

MONTREAL
BC
CALGARY
SASKATCHEWAN

These are my official and final picks for week 2 and will not change them so please use these ones and disregard my week 2 and 3 picks that I mentioned in the last thread. Sorry for any inconvenience

Winnipeg @ Montreal
Hamilton @ B.C.
Calgary @ Toronto
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan

...Here's the winners:

....Winnipeg over Montreal.....while both teams struggled on their first outing...the Als. struggled mightily...poorest they've looked in a long time
....British Columbia over Hamilton....no chance for the cats here....if you think the Bombers had a rough ride on the coast wait till this ones over
....Calgary over Toronto......the west domination continues....Argos will have their opener spoiled by a surprisingly tough Stamp team
....Saskatchewan over Edmonton....unless Darian goes down...the battle of the pivots, in this one, will easily be won by the riders

Winnipeg @ Montreal
Hamilton @ B.C.
Calgary @ Toronto
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan

Thanks!

MONTREAL
BC
CALGARY
SASKATCHEWAN

1. :rockin: Montreal :rockin: 2) :thup: B.C. :thup: 3) :twisted: Toronto :twisted: 4) 8) Saskatchewan 8)

The winners for this week:

Montreal
B.C
Toronto
Saskatchewan

Alouettes
Lions
Stampeders
Roughriders

Montreal
BC
Calgary
Edmonton

Winnipeg @ Montreal - Montreal is much better at home than on the road.
Hamilton @ B.C. - B.C. is much better, period. :wink:
Calgary @ Toronto - Drew Tate was impressive, and the Argos haven’t really gelled as a unit yet.
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan - Will it be a repeat performance? We’ll find out next week!

Thanks!

Montreal
B.C.
Calgary
Edmonton

Montreal
BC
Calgary
Saskatchewan

Sticking with the home teams again for Week 2.

Winnipeg @ Montreal
Hamilton @ BC
Calgary @ Toronto
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan

Bombers
Lions
Stamps
Riders

Mon
BC
Cal
Edm