Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 2

Winnipeg
BC
Montreal
Edmonton

Toronto - Can't believe more people aren't picking Toronto.
BC
Montreal
Edmonton

On an off note is anyone else not getting there points for the Rona pool?
It says for week 1 I got 45 points, but it doesn't say how I got them and in the top corner it doesn't say I have any points...

Toronto @ Winnipeg ---- argos win
Calgary @ B.C. ---- Calgary win
Montreal @ Saskatchewan ---- Sask win
Hamilton @ Edmonton ---- Hamilton win

Toronto
B.C.
Montreal
Hamilton

Toronto
Calgary
Montreal
Hamilton

Ugh… got totally annihilated in Week 1 (as did most others, apparently). Time to rebound in Week 2. Here’s my picks…

Toronto over Winnipeg
Calgary over B.C.
Edmonton over Hamilton
Montréal over Saskatchewan

Thanks again, BD.

Toronto
Calgary
Montreal
Hamilton

Toronto @ Winnipeg ---- Bombers Wins- Both offenses where less then impressive but i think the Bombers D will help them against Lemon and the Argos.

Calgary @ B.C. ----Stamps Win!- This team is too good to start off 0-2. They will look completely different then last year.

Montreal @ Saskatchewan ---- Al's Win!-- The Roughriders got picked apart last night i that A.C will do it again

Hamilton @ Edmonton ---- Eskies Win! Tough decision just a coin flip really

Here are my Picks

Toronto
B.C.
Montreal
Hamilton

Toronto
B.C.
Montreal
Edmonton

Montreal
Calgary
Edmonton
Toronto

Winnipeg
BC
Montreal
Hamilton

Toronto @ Winnipeg - Winnipeg
Calgary @ B.C. - BC
Montreal @ Saskatchewan - Montreal
Hamilton @ Edmonton - Edmonton

Tough to pick this week.
I'm picking Montreal over Saskatchewan - never in a million years did I think I would actually put it in writing that I think the "other" team would win over my Riders... sad sad day... it must have been the hail that came pounding on my head during the season opener! (Will be cheering for my Riders at Mosiac - won't mind if I got this one wrong!!)

Well, disappointing start to the year. Actually, the first two games went as I picked them, and I wasn’t disappointed that Toronto beat Calgary. But that Riders game sucked - glad I didn’t get to watch it!

Toronto - Not sure yet about who’s improved how much. I’ll go with Toronto just because.
BC - Picked up their game in the second half, and I think their defence can hold Calgary. Should be interesting.
Saskatchewan - by all rights I should pick Montreal. Don’t even have a gut feeling that Saskatchewan will beat them or anything (especially worried about the defence). I guess I’m just hoping a good week of practice, a few players back (maybe) and a few less mistakes by Durant will result in a win.
Edmonton - maybe if they get off to a good start I’ll feel better about my Riders getting thumped by them in week 1. I’ll still be cheering for Hamilton, but I’ll go with the home team.

Thanks, Big Dave

Toronto
Calgary
Montreal
Edmonton

Toronto @ Winnipeg - Not betting against the Blue Bombers this week.
Calgary @ B.C. - Still going with BC, I think they have the potential to safely take this game but I know Calgary has a solid team still.
Montreal @ Saskatchewan - I think Saskatchewan will rebound from last week but enough to beat Montreal? Possibly. Gonna go with it just because I think this will be the game that screws me over if I don't.
Hamilton @ Edmonton - Hamilton but if Edmonton goes 2-0 that'd be funny and I'll take the loss with a smile.

Toronto
BC
Montreal
Hamilton

Toronto @ Winnipeg - Buck Pierce looked good against Hamilton. A number of his incompletions were dropped passes (something I’ve noticed seems to be a trend among BB receivers :wink:) and if he continues to play well, I don’t know if Toronto’s special teams will be enough to rebound.

Calgary @ B.C. - I think Travis Lulay and the Lions pulled a stellar performance despite losing in Montreal. I’ll be speechless if the Stampeders start 0-2, but something in my gut tells me Lulay can make it happen. Lack of Browner and Anderson might rear its ugly head.

Montreal @ Saskatchewan - The injuries and departures in Saskatchewan are starting to take effect. Darian Durant’s one of the few that can pull out something from nothing, but not against Calvillo.

Hamilton @ Edmonton - A week ago, I would have said Hamilton, but I think Glenn’s still gonna be a bit off, especially from being benched, and geez, Edmonton played fantastic against Saskatchewan, and IN Saskatchewan to boot!

Winnipeg
Bc
Sask
Edmonton

going all home teams this week since nothing worked last week :frowning:

Argos
Stamps
Alouettes
Edmonton