Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 2

Week 1 was HUGE! A total of 71 participants: the most ever in a single week!
The standings have been posted here. Congratulations to Billy_Soup, the only one to go 4-0 this week.

Here are the games for Week 2:
Edmonton @ Montreal
Calgary @ Winnipeg
Hamilton @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ Toronto

You can join in at any time. Pick the teams you think will win in a reply to this thread. You can elaborate if you want, but please make it easy for me to see at a glance which teams you are picking to win.
Picks MUST be made PRIOR to the scheduled kickoff in order to be considered for a game.
To change your pick prior to a game's scheduled kickoff, POST ANOTHER REPLY to the same thread. Please don't EDIT your picks once you have made them.
You can view a more complete list of all the rules here.

Good luck!

1-3 last week. Well, at least I'm off to a better start than I was last year. :oops:

Here goes:
Edmonton @ Montreal: This could actually be the best game of the week. Edmonton struggled at home against the Bombers, but I really believe they are better than that game showed. They'll put up a good fight, but Montreal is at home, and they are the better team. Als by 4.

Calgary @ Winnipeg: After Week 1, questions remain about whether LeFors can get the job done in Winnipeg. Their defence is strong, but should be no match for Smilin' Hank. Stamps by 9.

Hamilton @ B.C.: Maybe by mid-season, my Tigers will be a match for these Leos. But they're not ready for them yet. Their defence was picked apart by one of the worst offences in the league. I shutter to think what Geroy Simon and Paris Jackson will do to them. Lions by 20.

Saskatchewan @ Toronto: The Riders are my bane, never doing what I think they will. But come on, these are the Argos. Anybody can beat them...Well, almost anybody. Riders by 11.

Here are my choices for week 2 and some comments on week 1; I was 3-1. I had BC over Sask. for my only loss.

Montreal will beat Edmonton by at least 10. Week 1: 1 was not too impressed by Edm.; the loss of Lumsden-non-import- will
hurt. Montreal is the "class" of the East. Edmonton will "fight" with BC for 3rd place.

Calgary will beat Winnipeg by at least 20. Week 1: Everytime we saw Kelly, he was "spitting"; the league should give him a "spittoon
Already trouble with a player- Armstrong.- Could be a long season in Winnipeg" Calgary is the "class" of the West.

BC will beat Hamilton by at least 15. Week 1: I feel for Tiger-Cats fan; your team will not win much more than last year,unless they soon find a "savior"; lack of non-import talent,which make it difficult to improve,no matter their import talent."wait till next year already." BC will not be that great. Loss of top imports will hurt. No running game.

Sask. will beat Toronto by at least 8. Week 1: Impressed by Sask; always nice to watch a game from Regina; refreshing; the stadium is full, crowd is alive as are the players. Year after year I think that they will be last but they prove me wrong; players are injured but Eric Tilman always find others just as good. They have great non-import talent. Fantuz is/will become the best non-import player. I am happy for their fans. A great model to the League. Too bad Hamilton cannot "copy" or "borrow" their recipe. They will finish 2nd. Regarding Toronto we should know more after next game. They will/should finish 2nd in East.

Richard

My pick for week 2:
Montreal
Calgary
BC
Toronto

Week 2:

Montreal
Calgary
BC
Toronto

Congrats Billy_soup on a perfect week. :thup:

Montreal over Edmonton
Calgary over Winnipeg
B.C. over Hamilton
Saskatchewan over Toronto (I hope!)

Thanks again, BigDave!

Edmonton @ Montreal
Calgary @ Winnipeg
Hamilton @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ Toronto

I always pick Hamilton incorrectly, this week I won't be too upset if that happens :wink:

Edmonton @ Montreal - Als

Calgary @ Winnipeg - Stamps

Hamilton @ B.C. - Lions

Saskatchewan @ Toronto - Riders

A lot of good reads on this forum in all threads and good football knowledge write ups by most people. However, missed week one predictions signing up to the forum after week one was done, so here are my picks for week #2.

Edmonton@Montreal.....Eskimo's
Calgary@Winnipeg.....Stampeders
Hamilton@Vancouver.....Lions
Saskatchewan@Toronto.....Argonauts

Starting off at 0-0, going against the odds to catch up perhaps in at least two of the games. :wink:

This weeks winners:

B.C.

Calgary

Montreal

Saskatchewan

Montreal
Calgary
BC
Toronto

Edmonton @ Montreal
Calgary @ Winnipeg
Hamilton @ B.C.