Toronto
Calgary
Winnipeg
BC

Hamilton @ Toronto - Argo ship still floating along. Argos to win
Calgary @ Edmonton - Defend the Igloo. Eskimos win a close one
Winnipeg @ Montreal - Bombers to steal this one
Saskatchewan @ B.C. - Riders to win

Hamilton @ Toronto: Printers showed hints of what made him the MOP, but I just don't think his surrounding cast is that good
Winner: Toronto

Calgary @ Edmonton: Battle of Alberta should be a good one. Can Henry string together two good games? Has been the big knock on him in years previous. I think this one will be close. Not Sure if Edmonton can score enough points. Maccioca is coaching for his job here, and I think they can pull it off at home.
Winner: Edmonton

Winnipeg @ Montreal: Montreal looked good against Hamilton. But that was against Hamilton, this is Winnipeg who should bounce back from their loss last week.
Winner: Winnipeg

Saskatchewan @ B.C.: Should be the game of the week. I think BC will turn around from their embarassment last week and come out hard and focused. I liked most of what I saw from the Riders last week, and I expect them to only get better as Crandel gains more confidence.
Winner: Saskatchewan

....ARGOS over the Cats
....STAMPS over Esks.
....BOMBERS over Als.
....LIONS over Riders

Winners:

Toronto
Calgary :cowboy:
Montreal
Sask

I can't believe I missed opening week!!! :frowning: Good to see ya again Dave!!! :smiley:

Toronto
Edmonton
Winnipeg
BC

Toronto
Calgary
Winnipeg
Sask

0-4 last week! Ugh! But it's a long season, and there's plenty of time to make that up.

Hamilton @ Toronto: Hamilton didn't play well at home against a team that should have been beatable. Toronto played well on the road against a team that should have beaten them. Now Hamilton is in Toronto, where they haven't won in a lo-o-o-o-ong time. Argos by 9.

Calgary @ Edmonton: Edmonton, Ricky Ray and all, was unimpressive against the Riders. Calgary looks like they may be ready to move back into first place in the West. Give the Esks the benefit of home field, and it's still Stamps by 12.

Winnipeg @ Montreal: Despite their loss to Toronto, I still believe the Bombers are the class of the East. Despite their win over Hamilton, I believe Montreal is one of the league's weaker teams. Winnipeg's path back to the top of the standings begins today. Bombers by 6.

Saskatchewan @ B.C.: Saskatchewan, with their new head coach and a career backup at quarterback, may have been able to beat Edmonton, but they're not ready for the likes of B.C. Lions by 8.

Toronto
Calgary
Montreal
BC

Im changing my pick
Toronto
Calgary
Montreal
SSK

Well Big Dave, I was 3-1 last week and feeling full of myself. I don't know what that means, but here goes my effort for this week.

1. Hamilton @ Toronto- I'm really sorry but it appears that nothing has changed in Steeltown. This is Toronto's home opener, and Kerry Joseph must be licking his chops. I'm taking Toronto by 10 points.

2. Calgary @ Edmonton- Calgary played very well last week in all phases of the game, and Edmonton was awful. I don't see this changing this week, but home field will keep it closer for the Eskimos. I'm taking Calgary by 6 points.

3. Winnipeg @ Montreal- This is the toughest game of the week to pick, and I think it will be close but at the end, both teams will be 1-1. Kevin Glenn will play better, so I'm picking Winnipeg by 4 points.

4. Saskatchewan @ BC- I think the Riders are better than everyone is giving them credit for, and they are the defending Grey Cup Champions. But Wally and BC are really mad after that poor performance last week in Calgary. They will take it out on the Riders, so I'm taking BC by 8 points, and it could be by more.

Thank you Big Dave, I'm hoping for a second good luck week in a row. Miracles do happen you know!

Toronto
Calgary
Montreal
BC

Toronto
Calgary
Montreal
BC

Hamilton
Calgary
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Toronto
Calgary
Winnipeg
BC

Hamilton @ Toronto
Calgary @ Edmonton
Winnipeg @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ B.C.

Toronto over Hamilton
Calgary over Edmonton
Winnipeg over Montreal
Saskatchewan over BC (coin toss - anything can happen in this one)

Thanks again, BigDave!

Hamilton @ Toronto: I'll be picking Hamilton to lose all 18 games this season. Unless they can manage to string 2 wins together...

Calgary @ Edmonton: Calgary looked great in Week 1. Edmonton looked like they should have saved themselves the travel fare...

Winnipeg @ Montreal: Montreal tore apart Hamilton. But they tore apart Hamilton. I can't see Winnipeg starting 0-2.

Saskatchewan @ B.C.: I know I said I wasn't sold on either B.C. QB and that they'd go down this season... but to start 0-2? Tough call.

Toronto
Calgary
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan

Toronto - I want to pick Hamilton, but I just don't feel like I can. Hoping that they will be the upset of the week. I'd gladly take a loss for that.

Calgary - they're looking good, Edmonton still needs work.

Winnipeg - not sure about this one. Montreal looked better than expected, but against Hamilton. I'll choose Winnipeg, but not with confidence.

Saskatchewan - unless they tank, or Crandell goes down with an injury, I'll probably choose Saskatchewan every game this year. Besides, with his lack of playing time in the preseason, the game against Edmonton was basically his warm-up game, so we'll see how things develop over the next few games.

Thanks again, BigDave