3.Hamilton
4.Edmonton

Thanks Big Dave

BC
Calgary
Hamilton
Edmonton

Thanks BigDave!!

Thanks to brianjox for the congrats. As much as I believed in my picks I was still guessing until game time which of my Friday night picks was not going to happen. But what a week to go 4-0. I'm up to 12th, highest I have ever been. :rockin: Here's hoping I can stay there at least. I do feel a little like the Bombers right now; I have a shot at playoffs but I need a lot of help to get there.

B.C. @ Toronto - Ray is back, Argos finally have a home game at their actual home stadium and BC and their QB are a little over rated.They're 2-5 in their last 7 beating only the Riders and the TiCats on 4 days rest playing at 10pm EDT.

Saskatchewan @ Calgary - Should be a no brainer

Ottawa @ Hamilton - Tough game to call. Hamilton has struggled lately (2-3 in last 5 home games) while Ottawa has done well on the road (3-1 in last 4). This home and home will likely be a split and I'll take RBs to take the first game.

Montreal @ Edmonton - Better offense, better defense, better record against other division, winning big, winning small, winning from behind, winning in overtime, winning with their offense, winning with their defense, the Eskimos are just winning

Toronto
Calgary
Hamilton
Edmonton

A middling 2-2 week, but I only drop two spots to 31st. Still no perfect weeks with only two weeks to go...

Toronto - This one puts me in quandary. B.C.'s Jennings has looked impressive, but I don't see the Lions being that good of a team. Toronto has all season shown to be the better team, but that was with Trevor Harris at QB, will a rusty Ricky Ray be able to prevail? I have zero confidence in this pick.

Calgary - Honestly this one is simple. the Stampeders at home to the worst team in the league. Easy pick of the week...

Hamilton - Mathews at times has looked impressive and the team will have a long week to rest. Ottawa has the best defensive line in the league, and Mathews gets sacked a lot. Burris will have trouble throwing against the Hamilton secondary. I have zero confidence in this pick as well...

Edmonton - Edmonton can clinch first with a win. Montreal can eliminate Winnipeg with a win. I'm the picking the home team to clinch the home field...

B.C. @ Toronto
Saskatchewan @ Calgary
Ottawa @ Hamilton
Montreal @ Edmonton

B.C. @ Toronto
Saskatchewan @ Calgary
Ottawa @ Hamilton
Montreal @ Edmonton

Homer week.

WOW! My first 4 - 0 week for the year! Means nothing for me, I’m still below the top 50 so … :roll: … yeah. Thanks for the recognition though :oops: .

My picks for this week;

B.C. vs Toronto; B.C. - This is the toughest call game of the week. Rusty Hall of Famer who is supported by a questionable defense vs the Rookie with a fairly good defense. I’m going with the better defense on this one and hoping that the rookie does reasonably well against the TO’s Defense. BC by 3.

Saskatchewan vs Calgary; Calgary - Just like last week, this is a dangerous game for Calgary. Saskatchewan would be easy to underestimate … that being said … it should only take one “good” quarter to beat the riders. Calgary by 21.

Ottawa vs Hamilton; Ottawa - Hamilton’s Defense is beat up and not getting the breaks like they were at the beginning of the year. Add to that penalty troubles and they are beginning to look little more than average (sorry Ti-cat fans). Ottawa’s Defense and Offense are playing better than Hamilton’s right now (mainly due to Hamilton getting hit with the injury bug - like everyone else this season.) I still expect a close game, but … Ottawa by 10.

Montreal vs Edmonton; Montreal - Montreal has had a good Defense all year. Kevin Glenn has now had two weeks to settle in with his new team. Edmonton has had a good defense all year (maybe the best in the league), BUT Reilly has been struggling since returning. I am picking Montreal for two main reasons; 1) I think Edmonton will underestimate Montreal and could lose for that reason alone (just like they did Saskatchewan last week, but Montreal’s Defense is not the Rider’s Defense and points won’t be nearly as easy to come by). 2) Montreal’s Defense is strong and a struggling Mike Reilly better play better or they could dictate this game. Montreal by 3.

Good Luck to everyone competing and Thank you Big Dave for running this for us.

:cowboy:

Thank you! Not going to get me back into the competition, but at least I got one week right this year (feel kinda like the Riders this year ... whoops .. to soon! :twisted: ).

:cowboy:

Toronto
Calgary
Ottawa
Montreal

Tor.
Cal.
Ham.
Edm.

thanks dave

My Picks:

B.C.
Calgary
Ottawa
Edmonton

Thanks Big Dave

Go Redblacks! :rockin:

Toronto
Calgary
Ottawa
Edmonton

Thanks BD! :smiley:

BC
Calgary
Hamilton
Edmonton

How exciting! Ottawa and Hamilton will be doing back to back games…
Gotta be true to my team -- playoffs, here we come!

RedBlacksGirl picks:

Toronto
Calgary
Ottawa
Edmonton

Let's go RedBlacks! Thanks BD!