Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 19

The standings after Week 18 are posted here.

The complete rules are posted here.

Now on to Week 19. Winnipeg has the bye this week.
B.C. @ Toronto
Saskatchewan @ Calgary
Ottawa @ Hamilton
Montreal @ Edmonton

Good luck!

Wow! Last week was rough, but I managed to hold onto my 7th-place standing. Who knew Friday's games would have been so contrary to all sensible logic?

B.C. @ Toronto: Things get back to normal this week, with Toronto playing like Toronto and B.C. playing like B.C. The Lions will likely make a game of this, but I don't see them beating Toronto, who are finally back in their own stadium and glad of it. First place is out of reach for Toronto, but they can clinch second by winning both their remaining games. Argos by 9.

Saskatchewan @ Calgary: Saskatchewan played well against the Eskimos, and actually built up a big lead before remembering who they are and tanking. Likely no first-quarter surprises here. Stamps by 15.

Ottawa @ Hamilton: Okay, so after a full season, it all comes down to this two-game series between two teams that haven't played all season to determine first place in the East. A split is likely here, and it will come down to points scored in these two games to determine who gets the bye. Thank goodness Hamilton has the better defence. Cats by 6.

Montreal @ Edmonton: With B.C. losing to Toronto, Montreal will have a chance to get a stranglehold on the final playoff spot. Unfortunately, they're playing the best team in the league. This will go as expected. Esks by 11.

A home team sweep.

BC
Calgary
Hamilton
Edmonton :rockin: :cowboy:

thanks Big Dave!

BC
Calgary
Ottawa
Edmonton

Need to go 4-0 here.

British Columbia - They're playing great.
Calgary - Playing Saskatchewan - no need to say more.
Ottawa - Hank will be the difference
Edmonton - Playing at home will be the difference

Thanks BigDave

My picks for week 19:

Toronto
Saskatchewan
Ottawa
Edmonton

Toronto
Calgary
Hamilton
Edmonton

BC
CAL
HAM
EDM

THX

Toronto vs Lions - TORONTO
Calgary vs Riders - CALGARY
Hamilton vs Ottawa - OTTAWA
Edmonton vs Montreal - EDMONTON

Toronto
Calgary
Ottawa
Edmonton

Just have to congratulate Drummer god, dc Moses, getalife, Mr lucky, who went 4-0 in a most difficult pick week.
Well DONE!!

BC
Calgary
Ottawa
Montreal

Thanks Dave!

Another tough week for a lot of people, with a couple of upsets (OK, I was upset). So my "Coin Flip, identical Outcome" picks didn't lose me any ground.

My picks for week 19:

B.C. @ Toronto - With the possible scenarios playing out in the east, I don't know if I want the Argos to win both games so a split against Ottawa gives the Ticats first place, or hope they lose at least one so the Ticats have at least second place locked up. I think for this week, I'll be cheering for the Lions. But that doesn't change who I think will win.

Saskatchewan @ Calgary - If the Stamps had first place locked up, I'd say they'd be resting players, giving the Riders a chance. But the way things are, with the Stamps playing their starters and the Riders already in training camp mode, this should be a blowout.

Ottawa @ Hamilton - Unfortunately, the Lions provided a template for how to defeat the Ticats - pressure, pressure, and more pressure on Mathews. And the Redblacks have one of the better pass rushes in the league. But I'm pretty sure Austin and Steinauer aren't going to be sitting on their hands this week, so I expect them to have an answer or three to dealing with that, with Gable playing a major role in that. Just hoping that the depleted o-line can give Mathews a split second more time this week.

Montreal @ Edmonton - The Eskimos are also fighting for the top spot in the west. So they're going to be going all out, knowing that they've got the bye next week (at least) to recover. The Als are just not up to beating a determined Eskimos team.

Toronto
Calgary
Hamilton
Edmonton

Thanks BigDave

B.C.
Calgary
Ottawa
Edmonton

Change-up game Big Dave,

Hamilton vs Ottawa - HAMILTON

Well what can I tell ya but just like them Riders it looks like with two weeks to go I'm all but officially eliminated from playoff contention. I've slipped even further down and now sit in #26 on the season. Oh well some very important games coming up so its on to my picks for Week 19 :

B.C.@ Toronto....Actually played in Toronto this time......Well the Argos finally get to play a game at home (if you can call Rogers that :roll:) It won't matter, even if Little Ricky gets the start in this one , the Argos have more problems brewing then just at qb and the Lions will move closer to keeping their playoff streak alive for an 18th season.....Lions win this one by 10.

Saskatchewan @ CALGARY......Calgary could send out their best High School team to play this one and give the real Stamps the night off and they would still romp all over these Riders. This one is the ultimate NO BRAINER of the season.....
The Stamps win this one by at least a 100.

Ottawa @ HAMILTON.......Who woulda thought that when the schedule was made up that this 2 game set would ultimately decide 1rst place in the East ? This will be game #1 of a #3 game set between these two in the next 4 weeks.
Yes I'm calling it right now.....Eastern Final 2015-Ottawa vs Hamilton . This will be the Cats game as they draw first blood in this home and home affair........The Cats win this one by 9.

Montreal @ EDMONTON......The hottest and best team in the league continue to roll along and will wrap up 1rst place in the West this season when they win their 8th in a row over these "up and down like a toilet seat" Alouettes who not only will lose but will also be eliminated from the playoff dance for the 1rst time since being reincarnated from the ashes of the Baltimore franchise way back in "96".......The Eskimos win this one by 14.

So there ya have folks !!! For what it's worth (not very much :wink: ) Bobo's Week 19 picks : Lions/Stamps/Ti-Cats/Eskimos

Thanks once again B-Dave :thup: and Good Luck to all on your picks this week.

B.C. @ Toronto
Saskatchewan @ Calgary
Ottawa @ Hamilton
Montreal @ Edmonton

first two games should be easy.

B.C.
Calgary
Ottawa
Edmonton

Toronto
Calgary
Hamilton