Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 19

Still on the outer edge of the Top 50, but hopefully, I'll break that barrier this week with my picks. Speaking of which, my predictions for week 19:

Toronto over Hamilton - The Ti-Cats have yet to win on the road this season. The trend will continue. But the other interesting items as it relates to this game will be the entertainment; the guy from Belle River trying to nail a 50 ydr for a million, and me acting "legally insane" in an attempt to win a trip to the GC in Vancouver.

B.C. over Edmonton - Now that the Lions are off the shnide(sp?) they're looking to finish the regular season strong before the playoffs. The Esks will be a tough task, but I'm going with the orange and black in a squeaker.

Montreal over Ottawa - The Don's ticked after getting the Als' had their tail feathers handed to them by the Argos. The Renegades will kiss their post-season hopes goodbye.

Calgary over Winnipeg - What more do the Bombers have to play for this season? Pride? They'll be easy fodder for the Stamps who're hoping to get pass Edmonton and host the West Semi.

OK:
Here goes:

All Winners:

Toronto
Edmonton
Montreal
Winnipeg

Ever so much thanks to the BigDave!!! :mrgreen:

Toronto
BC
Montreal
Calgary

Man the lifeboats! We've hit an iceberg!

TORONTO Over Hamilton Toronto will be fine tuning for the Playoffs while Hamilton evaluates players. TORONTO by 5

EDMONTON Over BC, Hope this is my only wrong pick this week, but The cold air is in Edmonton, the field is frozen and this should be an offensive showdown. Last team to touch the ball wins. EDMONTON by 1

MONTREAL Over Ottawa. The gades should have won last week and came up flat. They're done. MONTREAL by 17

CALGARY Over Winnipeg. Calgary can smell a home field playoff spot. Even if BC Loses To Edmonton, Higgins will want his boys tuned up for the Playoffs. Copeland,and Lewis will have a field day with the Bomber secondary. CALGARY by 10

Hamilton @ Toronto--Toronto Argonauts
B.C. @ Edmonton--BC Lions
Montreal @ Ottawa--Montreal Alouettes
Calgary @ Winnipeg--Calgary Stampeders

Thanks BigDave!

TOR
MTL
BC
WPG

Toronto
Edmonton - This is a very tough pick. Most people are picking BC, my thoughts are I can try and stay in 4th or I can try to move up, I want to move up.
Montreal
Calgary

Big Dave if the records are tied does the aggregate spread break the tie?

Toronto
BC
Montreal
Calgary

Here goes nothing:

Toronto 8)
Edmonton :shock:
Montreal :smiley:
Calgary :stuck_out_tongue:

Gotta go with:

Toronto
Edmonton
Montreal
Calgary

I would like to go on record as saying that I think Ottawa is going to win, just to provide a little more stress to Rider fans. However, I am not willing to pick them in the VGCC because I need to play it safe to stay in playoff contention.

Thanks Big Dave!

Let's see what happens this week:
Toronto
Edmonton
Montreal
Calgary

Toronto: can't wait to see Eakin flat on his back! Sorry BD.
Edmonton: why not. There at home. Should be a sell out. It's on turf and outside and it's cold!
Montreal: I hope I'm wrong but I'm sick and tired of wasting picks on the 'Gades. I still believe but in a "Show me" kind of a way. Al's offence is too strong, AC too good. Gades offence is inconsistent at best, even against a less than stellar Al's D.
Calgary: sorry KK and uncle Al. This is a playoff tune up for the Stamps even if it is in WInnipeg.

Thanks Big Dave for the excellent service you provide!

Go Gades Go! :smiley:
North Side Sucks! :twisted:
Believe! :?

Toronto
Edmonton
Montreal
Winnipeg

Toronto
British Columbia
Montreal
Calgary

Winners:

Toronto
B.C.
Montreal
Calgary
http://easy.go.is/hubs/05_dec/dec_update02.gif

Hamilton over Toronto
Montreal over Ottawa
Winnipeg over Calgary
BC over Edmonton

Oh my, i almost forgot to make my picks ! That would have cheer up some peeps :smiley:

Toronto
Edmonton
Montreal
Winnipeg

Toronto
B.C.
Montreal
Calgary

Toronto.
BC.
Montreal.
Calgary.