Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 19

Here we are in the final week of the regular season. Wow, these go by fast. The games for Week 19 are:
Montreal @ Winnipeg
Toronto @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Hamilton
Calgary @ B.C.

The standings are posted at http://home.cogeco.ca/~droddick1/vgcc_standings.htm . Remember that after this week the top EIGHT qualify for the post-season.

To make your picks, just post a reply to this thread with your predicted winners for these games. Picks must be made prior to a game's scheduled kickoff time in order to be accepted for that game. Remember to make your picks clear at a glance. You can view a more complete listing of the rules at

http://home.cogeco.ca/~droddick1/vgcc_rules.htm

Good luck!

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Calgary

Montreal @ Winnipeg
Toronto @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Hamilton
Calgary @ B.C.

Montreal over Winnipeg
Toronto over Saskatchewan
Hamilton over Edmonton
BC over Calgary

By the way, in my week standings it said I went 2-2, but I actually went 4-0.

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
B.C.

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
British Columbia

Many thanks for another great season of fun BigDave!!!

....Winnipeg...over Als.
.....Saskatchewan...over Argos.
.......Hamilton ....over Esks.
.........British Columbia...over Stamps...

great job as always BigDave..thanx for all of your efforts,,,,,and yeah...zoom...where did the year go... :thup: :rockin:

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
B.C.

Thanks BigDave.

Montreal @ Winnipeg - Bombers to win.
Toronto @ Saskatchewan - Argos to win.
Edmonton @ Hamilton - Ti-Cats to win.
Calgary @ B.C. - Lions to win.

Thanks BigDave!!!

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
B.C.

Thanks again BigDave, I know that I and everyone else appreciates your hard work in doing this.

My picks are:
Winterpeg
Saskabush
Calgary
Edmonchuck :cowboy:

Montreal @ Winnipeg = Montreal
Toronto @ Saskatchewan = Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Hamilton = Edmonton
Calgary @ B.C. = BC

Thanks for another great fun year of the VGCC Big Dave.

Thanks Big Dave for all your work all year!

Good luck to all the playoff posters that make it!

WINNIPEG Over Montreal. Winnipeg should beat an old Montreal team with a back up QB. If the Als surprise the Bombers, someone better put Winnipeg on suicide watch. WINNIPEG By 8

TORONTO Over Saskatchewan. If Winnipeg wins, this game is really important to Toronto. Riders are coasting into the playoffs. TORONTO By 2

HAMILTON Over Edmonton. Like a teasing Girlfriend, Hamilton will win one for the home crowd and get everyone excited about NEXT YEAR. HAMILTON by 4

BC Over Calgary. This will be like an exhibition game. (Sorry 2005, I'm stealling your line)Expect lots of player subs after the second quarter. Wally wants to keep the BC Place dominance in place for the playoffs. If the Lions are down in the forth quarter, expect the starters to trickle back in. BC by 2

Thanks Dave,

Wpg
Tor
Ham
BC

Montreal @ Winnipeg - Big win before playoffs
Toronto @ Saskatchewan - BOMBER FANS ARE ON YOUR SIDE, 'RIDERS! DON'T DISAPPOINT!
Edmonton @ Hamilton - Do it up, 'Cats. Get the third win, but really, for the fans
Calgary @ B.C. - No doubt here, I hope

Fantastic job this season with all your valid effort, Dave. Thanks a plenty for doing this for us.

And here's to the Bombers: KICK SOME ASS, BOYS! GO BLUE! :smiley:

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
Calgary

Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
BC

Thanks BigDave!

All upsets this week. Payoff could be huge!

Thanks Big Dave! The VGCC is the best thing about this forum!

Final week of the regular season. Here's hoping I stay in the upper half of the Top 8, so without further adieu, here's my Week 19 selections:

Winnipeg over Montréal
Toronto over Saskatchewan (these two games might change)
Edmonton over Hamilton
B.C. over Calgary

If this is it for me this season, then I just want to say thank you, BigDave, for providing another great and fun season for the prognasticators(sp?) on the forum.