Montreal
Winnipeg
BC

Toronto Over Saskatchewan
Montreal Over Edmonton
Winnipeg Over Calgary
BC Over Hamilton

Just about forgot to put my pics in. Here they are for week 19

Saskatchewan@Toronto This was the only pic I wasn't sure of. Toronto is still fighting for first place which means they will be motivated to win this game. Toronto has not impressed me this year. The Riders are locked in at third place and have nothing left to fight for. I think toronto will be motivated and get the win. I hated saying that.

Edmonton@Montreal Montreal is also in the hunt for first place in the East and will also be motivated for the Game. The only thing Edmonton is fighting for is to see if they can make it onto Toronto's christmas card list for 2006. Montreal will get the win.

Calgary@Winnipeg Winnipeg I think has an outside chance at first so they still could be in the hunt for first but definately in the hunt for second place and hosting the semi final. Calgray has second locked up in the west however circumstances are different for Calgray since they have a bye week in week 20. They need to get a win this weekend to have some steam going into the bye week. Calgary will get the win.

Hamiton@BC Hamilton is playing for their jobs. BC is playing for practice. BC will still get the win.

Thanks Big Dave

Sask
MTL
CGY
BC

throwing the flag

"Major foul, disqualification, posting predictions 3.45 hours after the start of the first game. That's a 25 yard penalty and a loss of down. 3rd down."

Finally! My first perfect week. Looks like I'm the only one too.

I didn’t have the balls to pick the 'Riders or the Esks. Therefore, I went 2-2. Thank GOD the 'Riders and Esks did win, though :smiley: Blue did, too!
Woo!

You missed making picks for Week 17. Here’s the thread if you want to check for yourself:

[url=http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=12212]http://www.cfl.ca/index.php?name=PNphpB ... ic&t=12212[/url]

Damn you made him go through all those weeks of
picks for nothing......i think u owe him a beer
or two if you ever meet up.