Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 18

The Week 17 standings are posted here.

Each week, reply to the VGCC thread with your picks for the winners.
If you elaborate, make your picks clear at a glance.
Picks must be in PRIOR TO the SCHEDULED KICKOFF TIME in order to qualify for that game.
To change your picks, post a new reply to the thread. Editing your original thread may invalidate all your picks.
At the end of each week, participants will be ranked based on the number of correct picks, followed by most perfect weeks, then highest aggregate spread (the total of the point spreads of all games picked correctly MINUS the total of the point spreads of all games picked incorrectly), and lastly highest percentage correct. Ties will be broken according to participants’ peformance in the most recent week.
The complete rules are posted here.

Now for Week 18. Winnipeg has the bye this week.
Hamilton @ Ottawa
Toronto @ Calgary
Montreal @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ B.C.

Good luck!

Hamilton @ Ottawa: Revenge is a dish best served cold; and as I understand it, the command centre now knows the difference between a fumble and an incomplete pass. Cats by 4.

Toronto @ Calgary: The best and worst teams in the country right now. Calgary couldn’t lose this game if they tried. Stamps by a thousand.

Montreal @ Saskatchewan: Saskatchewan looks pretty good right now, and they’re doing us some favours. The Als have no offence. Riders by 11.

Edmonton @ B.C.: Hard to pick, because both these teams have a Jekyll and Hyde persona. Going with the home team. Lions by 8.

Hamilton
Calgary
Saskatchewan
Edmonton

Thanks B.D.

HAM
CAL
SSK
EDM

THX

All home teams this week;

Ottawa
Calgary
Saskatchewan
BC

Ottawa
Calgary
Sask.
Edmonton

Hamilton @ Ottawa
Toronto @ Calgary
Montreal @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ B.C.

Thanks BD!

I couldn't make my picks last week as I was away and had no access to internet. Oh well, I would have gone 2-2 last week which would have made it a very long shot to get in the top four anyway.

Just for fun at this point here are my picks:

Hamilton @ Ottawa
Toronto @ Calgary
Montreal @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ B.C.

Hamilton
Calgary
Saskatchewan
B.C.

Ditto for me.

Hamilton
Calgary
Saskatchewan
Edmonton

Ottawa just
Calgary
Sask
Flip a coin Edmonton

Hamilton
Calgary
Saskatchewan
BC

Hamilton @ Ottawa
Toronto @ Calgary
Montreal @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ B.C.

...sorry to be a pain BD, but I need to give you my Week 19 picks too if that is okay...

Edmonton @ Hamilton
Ottawa @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Saskatchewan
Calgary @ Montreal

Whoopee !! I've moved up to 40th place , no stopping me now , playoffs here I come (luckily I'm in the East :wink: )

Okay and now it's on to the pickings in Week 18 :

HAMILTON@ Ottawa..........Cats have to win and I say they will win , simple as that :slight_smile: ........Cats win by 3

Toronto @ CALGARY..........The Boat Anchors have no hope in this one , the Stamps "B" squad win this one in a squeaker...........Calgary win by 378

Montreal @ SASKATCHEWAN........The Riders are riding high on a 4 game win streak, make that a 5 gamer after this affair against these plucked and chucked birds from Montreal.........Riders win by 14

Edmonton @ B.C...........The Lions screw up in reverse and somehow win this game by accident leaving them in the West for the playoffs and sending the Eskimos closer to a free Grey Cup trip to BMO courtesy of the Cats and RB's via a crossover trip through the "L"East division............Lions win by 4

Okay that's It , that's All Folks !!! Good Luck once again to one and all especially those that are in playoff contention this late in the season. :rockin:

As always a big Thanks once again to B-Dave for all yer time and effort :smiley: :thup:

Hamilton @ Ottawa
Toronto @ Calgary
Montreal @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ B.C.

Ottawa
Calgary
Saskatchewan
B.C

Perce90's picks;

Tiger-Cats
Stampeders
Roughriders