Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 18

Montreal @ Ottawa - Als have no business losing this game and I don't see it happening
Saskatchewan @ Calgary - Everything says Calgary, but you have to go out on a limb occasionally. I haven't had much luck with my upset picks so I'm not holding my breathe
Hamilton @ Toronto - Cats won't have another last minute collapse and Argos still think they can win with a 5 minute game despite last weeks failure
B.C. @ Winnipeg - BC coming off the bye and driving for a playoff spot.

Can't go much farther down in the standings so will pick a week of upsets. :slight_smile:

Redblacks
Riders
Argos
Bombers

Thanks Big Dave.

Montreal
Calgary
Toronto
British Columbia

Thanks BigDave

Montreal
Calgary
Hamilton
B.C.

Montreal
Calgary
Hamilton
British Columbia

Thanks BigDave! Sure looks like the kids don't shoes again this fall. Oh well, cutting holes in used football has worked

Worst year for me ever. Let's see if I can move up a couple spots.
Ott
Ssk
Tor
Wpg

Montreal
Calgary
Toronto
BC

Thanks BigDave!!

Week #18;

Montreal vs Ottawa; Montreal - Montreal is rolling and the RBs are not. Montreal by 10.

Saskatchewan vs Calgary; Calgary - Calgary is already resting players, but still should have enough to stop the Riders. If the stamps show up to play, how long before KJ gets hurt? He can't be loving the pounding he was taking last week. Stamps by 7.

Hamilton vs Toronto; Hamilton - Hamilton should have a balanced attack right now with the addition of Grigsby. This is the coin toss game of the week. Hamilton by 3.

B.C. vs Winnipeg; BC - BC secures the crossover (at least). Winnipeg has no QB at this point and as a result ... no chance. BC by 7.

Thank you Big Dave and good luck to all!

:cowboy:

Montreal @ Ottawa
Saskatchewan @ Calgary
Hamilton @ Toronto
B.C. @ Winnipeg

Montreal @ Ottawa
Saskatchewan @ Calgary
Hamilton @ Toronto
B.C. @ Winnipeg

Montreal @ Ottawa
Saskatchewan @ Calgary
Hamilton @ Toronto