Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 18

BC
Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Montreal

I am 2 wins out of play off contention....need to go 8-0 to finish!

B.C. @ Calgary - Homefield advantage should win out here, and I think BC will be resting more starters than Calgary.
Winnipeg @ Hamilton - Winnipeg has a lot play for! Hamilton playing for pride.....Winnipeg has been an unreliable pick this year for me, but I think they take it.
Toronto @ Saskatchewan - Riders are an even less reliable pick for me! But, they have to get this one!
Edmonton @ Montreal - Montreal really doesnt rest their starters do they? Anyway, they have a bye in week 20, so Calvillo should go most of the way in this one.

Good luck everyone! Its crunch time now!

B.C. @ Calgary
Winnipeg @ Hamilton
Toronto @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Montreal

B.C. @ Calgary:STAMPEDERS
Winnipeg @ Hamilton:TIGER-CATS
Toronto @ Saskatchewan:ROUGHRIDERS
Edmonton @ Montreal:ALOUETTES

All home teams this week.

Thanhs,Big Dave!

B.C. @ Calgary BC
Winnipeg @ Hamilton Hamilton
Toronto @ Saskatchewan Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Montreal Montreal

Going to be tough to pick, as teams start "resting" starters. Break out the "dart board"!

CALGARY Over BC. Tough to pick this one as both have their respective home games locked up. Calgary needs to prove that they can beat the Lions. Home Field advantage wins on this one. CALGARY By 2

HAMILTON Over Winnipeg. Ti-Cats almost pulled it off in Calgary. Should bounce back at Home. HAMILTON By 4

SASKATCHEWAN Over Toronto. Should be windy and Cold. Saskatchewan needs the win to stay ahead of the Eskimoes. RIDERS by 8

MONTREAL Over Edmonton. Zero offense for Edmonton = loss in Montreal. Edmonton has no QB. Even if Montreal plays McPherson, the Al's should pull off this win. MONTREAL by 15

Cal.
Wpg.
Sask.
Mont.

CAL.
WINN.
SASK.
EDM.

Thanks Dave

Calgary
Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Montreal

Thanks!

B.C.
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Montreal

One change of pick to make;
Big Dave: change my pick to Calgary over the Lions
Thanks, cheers

B.C.
Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Montreal

bc
ham
sask
mon

Calgary
Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Montreal

B.C. @ Calgary - a cold night in Calgary Friday for a team used to playing in a warm dome
Winnipeg @ Hamilton - Buck's playing and Winnipeg has owned the Cats this year
Toronto @ Saskatchewan - could fill 4 pages with why Riders will win, can't think of one reason to pick the boat people
Edmonton @ Montreal - Als at home but beat up, will be close but they'll squeak one out

I have really crapped the bed with my picks the last few weeks. Time is running out for my first perfect week :slight_smile:

Stamps
Bombers
Riders
Als

Thanks Big Dave for all the time and effort that you put into VGCC. It was fun playing.

Teams I am picking to win.

Lions
Bluebombers
Roughriders
Eskimos

:)

B.C.
Hamilton
Sasky
Montreal

B.C. @ Calgary
Winnipeg @ Hamilton