Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 18

We're coming down to the wire now. Just two weeks left to go. Remember that only the top 8 continue into the playoffs, so you may want to adjust your picks accordingly.

The standings are posted here. If the old standings show up, click your browser's REFRESH button, and you should see the current ones.

Here are the games for Week 18:
Toronto @ Winnipeg
Hamilton @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ B.C.
Calgary @ Montreal

To join in, just start making picks. You can join in at any time, though the later in the season you join, the harder it will be to catch up.

To make your picks, reply to this post with your predicted winners. This is a straight-up win/loss pool; point spreads are not taken into account.

To be considered for any game, your pick for that game must be made PRIOR to the scheduled kickoff time. Even if your pick is made one minute late, or the kickoff is delayed, if it's after the scheduled kickoff time, it's late. No exceptions.

To change your picks, post another reply to the thread. Do NOT edit your original post. I may miss the change, or you may invalidate your picks.

While you're free to elaborate on your picks, your predicted winner must be clear at a glance. I don't want to have to read through a five-hundred word essay to figure out which team you're picking. More accurately, I won't.

Conditional picks are not allowed. That is, there is no "Calgary if Burris plays, Edmonton if he doesn't." If you make a conditional pick, I will accept the first team named as your pick.

The complete rules are posted here.

Toronto @ Winnipeg
Hamilton @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ B.C.
Calgary @ Montreal

thanks big dave you rock :cowboy:

Gradually moving up the ladder...keeping pace...still within striking distance. Now's my chance for a 4-0 week to launch me into the post-season!

Toronto @ Winnipeg: Winnipeg may have lost some of its swagger, but there's still enough in the tank to take care of one of the league's bottom-feeders. Bombers by 15.

Hamilton @ Saskatchewan: Hamilton may have finally found that defensive secondary they've been looking for all season, and say what you want about the platooning QBs, it appears to be working. In Regina, there's nothing to play for but Rider Pride, and that's not enough. Cats by 10.

Edmonton @ B.C.: B.C. is licking their wounds after their 8-game winning streak ended in humiliation, and they're good enough to bounce back from it against any team. Even if the good Esks team shows up, they're in trouble. Lions by 5.

Calgary @ Montreal: The Stamps are like a new team, with two of their star players being replaced in the last couple of weeks. Montreal rarely loses twice, and rarely loses at home. Als by 9.

Winnipeg
Hamilton
BC
Calgary

:thup:

Toronto
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
Calgary

Winnipeg
Hamilton
B.C.
Montreal

I believe I'm now officially eliminated from the race, but I'm also now at my highest point in the standings this season. As usual, I'm picking who I like, not who I think will win, which for some reason is actually working for me...

Toronto

Hamilton

B.C.

Montreal

Week 18;

Toronto at Winnipeg - WINNIPEG
Ti-Cats at Saskatchewan - HAMILTON
Edmonton at B.C. Lions - EDMONTON
Calgary at Montreal - MONTREAL

....Winners are>>>
Winnipeg
Hamilton
B.C.
Montreal

Toronto @ Winnipeg; we have lots on the line, they don't.
Hamilton @ Saskatchewan; time for the Cats to blow cold
Edmonton @ B.C.; home field decides first-place tilt
Calgary @ Montreal; AC will want to show better

Aloha and mahalo Big Dave.

My picks for week 18 are:

Winnipeg over Toronto.
Hamilton over Saskatchewan.
Edmonton over B.C.
Montreal over Calgary.

Thank you

Richard

Toronto @ Winnipeg- Bombers by 14
Hamilton @ Saskatchewan- Well I am thinking that with starting a back-up QB, Ticats sit back, Riders by 2.
Edmonton @ B.C.- As of right now with all the injuries to the Lions, gotta go with EE by 3.
Calgary @ Montreal- Just can't see AC having two bad games, Als by 10.

Thanks Bigdave!

winnipeg
sask
edmonton
montreal

Winnipeg
Hamilton
B.C.
Montreal

Hey Dave you have me as 1-1 this week when infact I should be 2-0
thanks and here are my picks
winnipeg
hamilton
bc
montreal

Winnipeg
Hamilton
British Columbia
Montreal

Toronto @ Winnipeg
Hamilton @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ B.C.
Calgary @ Montreal

Winnipeg - easy call
Hamilton - The end is nearly here for the Rider's horrible season
B.C. - This'll be a great game, BC won't lose 2 in a row
Montreal - AC with 2 bad games in a row? Not likely.

Winnipeg
Hamilton
B.C.
Montreal

Winnipeg
Hamilton
B.C.
Montreal