Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Montreal

Toronto @ Edmonton
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton
Calgary@ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Montreal

Had to gamble last week and it failed miserably.

edmonton, SASKATCHEWAN, b.c., montreal. :rockin: :smiley:

Edmonton - Easy win
Hamilton - Glenn is peaking at the best time
B.C. - We are beyond due against cowtown
Montreal - They can't do it twice against Montreal

Eskimos
Roughriders
Stampeders
Alouettes

EDMONTON Over Toronto Esks are bad, Toronto is worse. EDMONTON by 4

SASKATCHEWAN Over Hamilton, Hamilton will keep it close, but Riders are just to strong. RIDERS by 8

CALGARY Over BC, Injury bug has hit the Lions hard with another 3 starters gone. CALGARY by 8

MONTREAL Over Winnipeg. Last week was a wakeup call for the Als. They will not lose two to the Bombers. MONTREAL by 10

Thanks BD!

Edmonton
Hamilton
Calgary
Montreal

I will try to right the ship after a few bad weeks

Edmonton

Saskatchewan

Calgary

Montreal

Edm
Sask
Cal
Mon

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Montreal

Toronto @ Edmonton
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton
Calgary @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Montreal

Toronto @ Edmonton - Edmonton
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton - Hamilton
Calgary @ B.C. - B.C
Winnipeg @ Montreal = Montreal

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Montreal

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Winnipeg

Okay. After some serious thought, I've decided that I'll pick this week's games based on what I want to happen, not necessarily what I think will happen. Not really that close to a playoff spot anyway, and picking the team I think will win has yet to net me a perfect week, so I may as well try something different.

Toronto - no offense, Eskie fans, but your team doesn't look a whole lot better than Toronto. Home field advantage should give you the edge, but Toronto still has a decent defense, and they almost beat you a few weeks ago.

Hamilton - okay, why does a 'Riders fan want Hamilton to win? Because I'd love to see the cross-over issue resolved, and if both Hamilton and Winnipeg win, it's taken care of. Plus, it doesn't really matter (except from a confidence stand point) if the 'Riders win or not, since 1st place will come down to whether they can beat Calgary next week, regardless of what happens this week.

Calgary - Again, this looks bad (they would be ahead of the 'Riders if they lose), but if Calgary wins, then BC can't overtake the 'Riders, and we're guaranteed a home playoff date. Printers looked sharp, though (except for that interception), so this is a long way from a gimme.

Winnipeg - again, if they and the Cats win, cross-over is impossible. I would say it's doubtful, going into Montreal, but they won last week, and that was just as doubtful. They've been playing a lot better, so they have a reasonable chance.

We'll see where that gets me. For the record, I'm choosing Hamilton because it makes logical sense, but my heart will still be cheering for Saskatchewan.

Thanks BigDave

Toronto @ Edmonton
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton
Calgary @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Montreal

Toronto @ Edmonton = Edmonton by 8
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton = Hamilton by 3
Calgary @ BC = Calgary by 4
Winnipeg @ Montreal = Montreal by 7

Edmonton over Toronto
Saskatchewan over Hamilton
B.C. over Calgary
Montreal over Winnipeg

Okay here it goes,,,

Edmonton over Toronto...way to much on the line for Edmonton to blow this one,or so you'd think!
Saskatchewan over Hamilton...sorry ti-cats but sask are a better team and have an excellent road record.
Calgary over BC...wanted to take BC but too many injuries,plus Calgary's defense will give Printer's fits.
Montreal over Winnipeg...I hope I'am wrong,but I think Winnipeg may be looking ahead to next week as the game to win. Would not surprise me to see the bombers rest a few of their walking wounded because they won't get another chance to do it.