Winnipeg
BC

Thanks Dave

Not a great week last week. Oh well.

Saskatchewan
Toronto
Winnipeg
BC

This is a very tough week. Which team is going to bounce back? Which team is going to roll over?

SASKATCHEWAN Over Montreal. If the Riders lose and the Eskies win, the race in the West is back on again. The Riders need this game badly. Will those Regina winds be a factor? Saskatchewan by 1

EDMONTON
Over Toronto. The Eskies almost pulled it out last week. Rumour has it wickywhatsmyname was seen with a firehose watering the grass at Commonwealth. With no Argo running game, the Eskies will squeek one out. EDMONTON by 2

WINNIPEG Over Hamilton. Sorry Big Dave, Hamilton has all their wins for the season this year. WInnipeg need this win to eliminate the "Charging" Eskimos. Roberts should tear up the porous Hamilton defense. WINNIPEG By 8

CALGARY
Over BC Calgary should bounce back after last weeks spanking. Dickenson wont dress, and runour has it that Pierce and Jackson will split the duties 50-50. The Stamps fans should be noisy and in to it. CALGARY by 4

Sask
Edm
WPG
B.C.

That’s one fricking amazing sig!
Did ya make that? I adore it!!
Can I use it for this other board I post on? I would love to…

My picks are…
Montreal @ Saskatchewan
Toronto @ Edmonton
Winnipeg @ Hamilton
B.C. @ Calgary

I’m already in a slump, so I can really only go up…blah!

Montreal
Toronto
Winnipeg
B.C.

Uh Dave, your link to the standings is for week 16!
Is that an error or has week 17 not been calculated yet?

Thanks!

Montreal
Toronto
Winnipeg
BC

Montreal
Toronto
Winnipeg
BC

Decisions, decisions, decisions... my picks for week 18:

Montréal over Saskatchewan
Edmonton over Toronto
Winnipeg over Hamilton
B.C. over Calgary

week 18:

Sask
TO
WPG
BC

Montreal
Edmonton
Winnipeg
Calgary

Some risky picks but what the hey!

Thanks Big Dave

Okay.. back on track last week... try to keep it up here...

Montreal @ Saskatchewan - The Riders had their worst game of the year last week, and Montreal had maybe their best.. I can't see neither team changing this week, and with this being such an important game for Sask to stay ahead of the Eskies and always being a tough team at home... Riders by 2.

Toronto @ Edmonton - I think Edmonton figured Toronto out by the second half of last game.. all they have to do now is keep it up, and with home field on their side.. Edmonton by 4.

Winnipeg @ Hamilton - The Bombers can clinch a spot with a win over the Tabbies, who don't have a chance since they're not playing Edmonton. Winnipeg by 7.

BC @ Calgary - This is a little bit of a homer pick. I'm riding the fence with the idea that Jackson might have to QB some or all of this game, but BC seems to own Calgary no matter what. Of course this is the second game of a back to back, and the Stamps are at home (and I'm crossing my fingers and my toes)... so... Calgary by 3.

Thanks BD.

Montreal
Toronto
Winnipeg
BC

Montreal
Edmonton
Winnipeg
BC

Here goes...all winners ( I hope)

Saskatchewan
Edmonton
Winnipeg
British Columbia

Many thanks BigDave.

Montreal over Saskatchewan
Edmonton over Toronto
Hamilton over Winnipeg
Calgary over BC

Saskatchewan over Montreal (hey, I have nothing to lose anymore.....)
Toronto over Edmonton
Hamilton over Winnipeg (why not??)
BC over Calgary

Thanks again, BigDave!!

Picks for week 18

Montreal@Saskatchewan The Riders are back to their up and down season again. Montreal seems to be starting to peak at the right time. Game is at Mosaic stadium in the colder weather and Montreal already took the first game of a home and home series. I think the riders will get the win.

Toronto@Edmonton Toronto took the first game in another home and home series. Edmonton came out in the second half and just about pulled one out. I believe home field advantage will play a major part in this one. Edmonton will get the win

Winnipeg@Hamilton Sorry Big Dave but i think Hamilton is done this seson. Winnipeg will close the door on Edmonton this week.

BC@Calgary This is a tough one to call. Another one of those home and home series again. BC has first locked up already. Will they have the same intensity with first locked up? I am taking Calgary to win this one.

I went against my gut on three of these picks. I guess we will see if this was a mistake at the end of the weekend.

Saskatchewan
Edmonton
Winnipeg
Calgary

SASK. wins :thup:

TORONTO wins :thup:

HAMILTON wins :thup:

CALGARY wins :thup: