Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 18

Here are the matchups for week 18:
Montreal @ Saskatchewan
Toronto @ Edmonton
Winnipeg @ Hamilton
B.C. @ Calgary

The standings are available to view at http://home.cogeco.ca/~droddick1/vgcc_standings.htm

To make your picks, reply to this thread (please don't quote this post) with your picks for the winners.

Participants will be ranked based primarily on the number of correct picks. Point spreads are not considered. If you elaborate on your picks, please make your pick clear at a glance. If I have to read paragraphs of prose to figure out who you think will win, I won't bother.

The deadline to make a pick for any game is the scheduled kickoff time of that game. No exceptions. A pick for a 7:00 game will be considered late if it is posted at 7:01.

If you want to change one of your picks, please post a new reply. DO NOT EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST. If a post has been edited, only those games played after the latest edit will count.

Good luck!

My picks for week 18:

Saskatchewan
Toronto
Winnipeg
BC

Montreal @ Saskatchewan Same old story

Toronto @ Edmonton Edmonton gave everything the previous game but just might pull off a win but being a Stamp fan I can't pick the Eskies to win.

Winnipeg @ Hamilton Winnipeg will win this one because Hamilton forgot how to win again!

B.C. @ Calgary Unless the Stamps get over their high attitude about themselves this can easily be another butt kicking from the Lions. But I think they will shut up and play this week.

Montreal
Toronto
Winnipeg
B.C.

winners will be:
Sask., Edmonton, Hamilton, B.C :thup:

Montreal
Edmonton
Hamilton
BC

Montreal :thup: @ Saskatchewan - Als to win. If Edmonton had beaten Toronto I would have picked the Riders since they seem to play their best when their backs are against the wall but they still have the extra cushion so they will probably lay down another stinker.

Toronto @Edmonton :thup: - Esks to win. Edmonton completely outplayed Toronto in the 2nd half of their last game and I think they will start earlier this game. I still think Edmonton will beat out Sask. for the last playoff spot in the West.

Winnipeg :thup: @ Hamilton - Bombers to win. Bombers need the win. The Cats aren’t playing the Eskimos so Bombers should win.

B.C. @ Calgary :thup: - Stamps to win. This game is very important for Calgary (not standings wise) as they need to find their MOJO once again and to get rid of the can’t beat the Lions monkey off their back. I think they will against the nothing to play for except pride Leos.

Montreal @ Saskatchewan
Toronto @ Edmonton
Winnipeg @ Hamilton
B.C. @ Calgary

Winnipeg clinches with a win or Edmonton loss right?

Yeppers.

Montreal
Edmonton
Winnipeg
BC

Montreal
Toronto
Winnipeg
BC

Thanks BigDave!

*Montréal
*Edmonton
*Hamilton
*Calgary

Thanks BigDave

edited

BC
Edmonton
Montreal
Winnipeg

Montreal @ Saskatchewan
Toronto @ Edmonton
Winnipeg @ Hamilton
B.C. @ Calgary

Saskatchewan
Toronto
Winnipeg
Calgary

mon, tor, bc, wpg

SASK. over Mont.
T.O over Edm.
WPG. over Ham.
CAL. OVER B.C.

Saskatchewan
Edmonton
Winnipeg
Calgary

i garentee the riders will win this friday.

Thanks BigDave, I had a great week in week 17, and I'm hoping to continue my good fortune. Here are my picks for week 18.

1. Montreal @ Saskatchewan- Montreal seems to be back on track and the Riders are so up and down and only seem to give a great effort when they are up against it. I'm taking Montreal by 7 points.

2. Toronto @ Edmonton- The Eskimos are home and after playing well last week in the second half in Toronto, they should be ready to win this week. I'm taking Edmonton at home by 3 points.

3. Winnipeg @ Hamilton- A game between two teams that can't seem to get out of their own way. Winnipeg needs the game for the playoffs and Hamilton is just playing out the string. I'm taking Winnipeg by 6 points.

4. BC Lions @ Calgary- After being embarrassed last week, the Stampeders must have this game, and since they are at home, will win a close one. I'm taking Calgary by 4 points.

Thank you as always BigDave for running this pool, and letting us enjoy participating in it.