Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 17

The standings after Week 16 are posted here.

The complete rules are posted here.

Now on to Week 17. B.C. has the bye this week.
Ottawa @ Hamilton
Montreal @ Toronto
Calgary @ Winnipeg
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan

Good luck!

My picks:
Hamilton
Toronto
Calgary
Edmonton

Ottawa @ Hamilton
Montreal @ Toronto
Calgary @ Winnipeg
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan

Ottawa @ Hamilton -Hamilton
Montreal @ Toronto - Toronto
Calgary @ Winnipeg - Calgary
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan - Edmonton

Ottawa vs Hamilton - HAMILTON
Montreal vs Toronto - TORONTO
Calgary vs Winnipeg - CALGARY
Edmonton vs Riders - SASKATCHEWAN

Hamilton
Toronto
Calgary
Edmonton

Hamilton
Toronto
Calgary
Edmonton

Ottawa @ HAMILTON ... Beat down time,Cat D takes their frustrations out on Smilin' Hank...Cats by 100
MONTREAL @ Toronto... Doubleblue are posers,and will be exposed,horseshoe an all by the Al's...Al's by 7
CALGARY @ Winnipeg... Na-Na-Na-Na-Hey-Hey-Hey-Good-bye...Stamps by 100
EDMONTON @ Saskatchewan... Turn out the lights,the parties over in Riderville....Esks by 100

Another perfect week missed because of a late game meltdown by my Ticats. Back to eight games back of first place - and way too few games left to make that up. Oh well.

My picks for week 17:

Ottawa @ Hamilton - The Ticats are smarting after blowing a 17 point lead late in the game, and will be looking for payback - even if it is from the wrong team. Without a consistent offence, the Redblacks are going to be lucky to win any more games this year, and definitely won't win this one.

Montreal @ Toronto - Both the Als and the Argos are playing pretty well, so I suspect that this will be another close one. But this week, I give the Argos the benefit of home field.

Calgary @ Winnipeg - Not sure what has happened to the Bombers, but they just haven't been playing up to expectations lately. Could it be that O'Shea has finally emptied his bag of tricks? The Stamps should stomp all over them.

Edmonton @ Saskatchewan - The Riders, I do know what happened - they lost Durant. Even if their new old QB takes the reigns this week, they won't be able to keep up with the Eskimos. I expect another one-sided game here.

Hamilton
Toronto
Calgary
Edmonton

Ottawa @ Hamilton - Hamilton
Montreal @ Toronto - Toronto
Calgary @ Winnipeg - Calgary
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan - Edmonton

For Week 17,

Hamilton
Toronto
Calgary
Edmonton

Thanks BigDave!

My picks are:

Hamilton
Toronto
Calgary
Edmonton

Thank you

Richard

My picks for week 17:

Hamilton
Toronto
Calgary
Saskatchewan

Hamilton
Toronto
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan

Hamilton
Toronto
Calgary
Edmonton

Hamilton
Toronto
Calgary
Edmonton

Thanks Big Dave

Wow, a 3-1 week that would have been perfect if it wasn't for a last minute come back by Toronto. Managed to climb another 4 spots to a season high 48th. This week looks more of the same with only one really tough pick....

Hamilton - Seriously, one of the hottest teams in the league vs. Ottawa? Won't even be close.

Toronto - The tough pick of the week. Two of the other hot Eastern teams going head to head. Could be another narrow Argo victory in what should actually be another entertaining game.

Calgary - Yeah, the Stamps are probably the one team that's worse than Ottawa in this league. We already know this won't be close.

Edmonton - The Eskimos get another tomato can to knock down. No possible way this is close...

Hamilton
Toronto
Calgary
Edmonton

Ottawa @ Hamilton - Ti-Cats at home, smarting from a huge choke last week and Ottawa fell back to earth. Blow out.
Montreal @ Toronto - Montreal played a solid game last week, the Argos showed up for 2 1/2 minutes. Montreal in a walk
Calgary @ Winnipeg - It gets worse for the Bombers, much worse.
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan - Big weekend for the road teams.