Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 17

The standings are posted here. If the old standings show up, click your browser's REFRESH button, and you should see the current ones.

Here are the games for Week 17:
Edmonton @ Toronto
Saskatchewan @ Calgary
Montreal @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Hamilton

To join in, just start making picks. You can join in at any time, though the later in the season you join, the harder it will be to catch up.

To make your picks, reply to this post with your predicted winners. This is a straight-up win/loss pool; point spreads are not taken into account.

To be considered for any game, your pick for that game must be made PRIOR to the scheduled kickoff time. Even if your pick is made one minute late, or the kickoff is delayed, if it's after the scheduled kickoff time, it's late. No exceptions.

To change your picks, post another reply to the thread. Do NOT edit your original post. I may miss the change, or you may invalidate your picks.

While you're free to elaborate on your picks, your predicted winner must be clear at a glance. I don't want to have to read through a five-hundred word essay to figure out which team you're picking. More accurately, I won't.

Conditional picks are not allowed. That is, there is no "Calgary if Burris plays, Edmonton if he doesn't." If you make a conditional pick, I will accept the first team named as your pick.

The complete rules are posted here.

Edmonton @ Toronto: Argos can't win twice in a row. Esks by 15.
Saskatchewan @ Calgary: Calgary's better, period. Stamps by 9.
Montreal @ Winnipeg: Tough call. Probably picking this because a Montreal win will keep Hamilton's s-l-i-m chances of a home playoff game alive.
B.C. @ Hamilton: Hamilton nearly won in Montreal. If they can keep it up, this will be a good game. Home field advantage is the difference. Ticats by 3.

Edmonton @ Toronto
Saskatchewan @ Calgary
Montreal @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Hamilton

Picking a couple underdogs this week!

Thanks Big Dave, wish I could have gotten an earlier start to this! Oh well, always next season!

ed
cal
wpg
bc

The pickin's that splish the SKOOK on cflisthebest :stuck_out_tongue:

Edmonton at Toronto - EDMONTON
Riders at Stampeders - CALGARY
Montreal at Winnipeg - WINNIPEG
B.C. Lions at Hamilton - HAMILTON

Cheers and thanks - Big Dave

Edmonton - This is Edmonton, not Calgary, Toronto will go down but will look a bit better this week
Calgary - Drew Tate's first win as a starter
Winnipeg - Game of the week
Hamilton - Sadly, I think the streak will come to an end

Edmonton @ Toronto - one good first half doesn't mean the Argos have turned the corner.
Saskatchewan @ Calgary - either Tate or Burris; Durant isn't full strength
Montreal @ Winnipeg - Als come up vulnerable at odd times
B.C. @ Hamilton - Lions have to lose sometime, and Hamilton is about due for one of their hot flashes.

Might be my last picks; off to the south Pacific this week.

Sounds rough. I'm in northern Oilberta, want to switch? You won't get sun cancer or anything like that here! :smiley:

Edmonton @ Toronto
Saskatchewan @ Calgary
Montreal @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Hamilton

Edmonton
Calgary
Winnipeg
B.C.

Week 17:
Toronto :lol:
Calgary :rockin:
Winnipeg 8)
Hamilton :twisted:

Edmonton
Calgary
Montreal
B.C.

My picks for week 17 are:

Edmonton over Toronto.
Calgary over Saskatchewan.
Montreal over Winnipeg.
B.C. over Hamilton.

Thank you

Richard

My picks for week 17:

Toronto
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Hamilton

Since I'm running out the string, I'm picking more who I like than neccessarily the winners...

Edmonton

Calgary

Montreal

Hamilton

Edmonton
Calgary
Winnipeg
BC

1. 8) Edmonton 8) 2) :cowboy: Calgary :cowboy: 3) :rockin: Montreal :rockin: 4) :thup: B.C. :thup:

Toronto
Calgary
Montreal
Hamilton

Thanks!

Edmonton
Calgary
Montreal
Hamilton

To WIN:

Eskimos
Stampeders