Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 17

Montreal
Calgary
Winnipeg
Edmonton

Hamilton - TiCats are getting stronger. Their offense combinded with the Als loving to take PI calls will net Steeltown with 2 more points
B.C. - Haven't picked a perfect week yet, so why start now?
Winnipeg - Nailbiter for sure
Saskatchewan - Now that they'll be playing a team who has a run defense, Edmonton is goina get hurt real bad.

Hamilton :oops:
Calgary :rockin:
Winnipeg :roll:
Edmonton :twisted:

Montreal @ Hamilton
B.C. @ Calgary
Toronto @ Winnipeg
Saskatchewan @ Edmonton

All I want is My Lions to run the rest of the table. Go Lions!

Montreal
Calgary
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan

Montreal @ Hamilton
B.C. @ Calgary
Toronto @ Winnipeg
Saskatchewan @ Edmonton

Montreal @ Hamilton
B.C. @ Calgary
Toronto @ Winnipeg
Saskatchewan @ Edmonton

To win:

Hamilton,
Calgary
Winnipeg,
Saskatchewan.

Thanks Big Dave.

Hamilton
Calgary
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan

Montreal
Calgary
Toronto
Edmonton

Montreal
Calgary
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan

Montreal-They look like they are firing on all cylinders
Calgary-So does Calgary
Winnipeg-Toronto is starting to look more like the team everything thought they would be
Saskatchewan-They should win. Unless Edmonton runs the ball. Or passes it. Or does anything on special teams. Saskatchewan is the better team, but they haven't been playing like it lately. I'm hoping this week will be a rebound week for them.

This week I’m picking:

Montreal
Calgary
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan

Here are the games for Week 17:

Montreal @ Hamilton - Montreal win, checking the numerology of both these team, 10,22,10 adds up better for Montreal than it does for Hamilton
B.C. @ Calgary - Calgary win, reading the tarot cards on these two teams show rewards for Calgary
Toronto @ Winnipeg - Toronto win, the horoscope for Toronto on October 23 is good
Saskatchewan @ Edmonton - Saskatchewan win, consulting an online fortune teller who predicted a Saskatchewan win

I’m trying something new, since looking at the team records and players is really hit and miss. I looking for a sure thing and these should be it. That is providing none of the players walk under a ladder or has a black cat in front of them - which would throw everything off.

thanks BigDave

Hamilton - a bit of a surprise, but I think it's doable at home. They're trying to build momentum, and Montreal could (maybe) be playing a little bit less intensely since they've got first wrapped up. I don't think they'd intentionally play that way, but that reality can sneak in whether you want it to or not.

Calgary

Winnipeg - They've been close lately and just haven't been able to close the deal. I think they finally get it done at home.

Sask - only road team I'm picking, and I"m not as confident as others. They've been inconsistent on offense, and Edmonton has improved and is at home. Since I'm going to the game, I'm anticipating disappointment, since that's usually what I get. Not always, though!

Thanks, BigDave.

1. :twisted: Montreal :twisted: 2) :cowboy: Calgary :cowboy: 3) :lol: Winnipeg :lol: 4) :thup: Saskatchewan :thup:

Big Dave:

A 3-1 week, due to the BC Lions losing in overtime, close but it doesn't matter.  Here are my picks for Week #17
  1. Montreal @ Hamilton- I know the Alouettes have nothing to play for except pride and the fact they just don't seem to lose to the Tiger Cats. Hamilton is hungry, but it may not matter, I'm taking Montreal by 5 points.

2. BC Lions @ Calgary- The Stampeders could suffer a let down after their big win in Regina last week, that is if they weren't playing one of the poorer teams in the league in the Lions. I'm taking Calgary by 17 points and it could be more.

3. Toronto @ Winnipeg- The toughest game to pick this week, especially with the up and down Blue Bombers involved. The Argos played their best road game of the year two weeks ago, they won't do it again. I'm taking Winnipeg by 6 points.

4. Saskatchewan @ Edmonton- Under normal conditions this game should be close, but it won't be because the Riders won't lose 3 in a row and the Eskimos can't seem to score a lot of points. I'm taking Saskatchewan by 14 points.

Thanks Big Dave, with another perfect week I just might be able to move up into playoff contention.

I'm rolling the dice here.No Cobourne, Ferri and Maypray for Al's and we've added Kyries Hebert to boost our ST play and our situational D.
Change my pick from Montreal to Hamilton please and thanks :rockin:

Montreal
Calgary
Winterpeg
Saskatchewan :cowboy:

• Thanks BigDave

Montreal
Calgary
Toronto
Saskatchewan