Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 17

Going into the home stretch now. Just three more weeks left in the regular season. I can't believe how fast the CFL season goes. (Meanwhile, baseball goes on and on and on...) It's probably a good time for a reminder that only the top EIGHT participants qualify for the post-season (so you may want to make your picks accordingly.)

The standings are posted here.

Here are the games for Week 17:
Hamilton @ Toronto
Edmonton @ Calgary
Montreal @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Saskatchewan

Pick the teams you think will win in a reply to this thread. You can elaborate if you want, but please make it easy for me to see at a glance which teams you are picking to win.
Picks MUST be made PRIOR to the scheduled kickoff in order to be considered for a game.
To change your pick prior to a game's scheduled kickoff, POST ANOTHER REPLY to the same thread. Please don't EDIT your picks once you have made them.
You can view a more complete list of all the rules here.

Good luck!

Hamilton
Calgary
Montreal
Saskatchewan

3-0 last week...so close to another perfect week. Darn you, Saskatchewan!

Hamilton @ Toronto: Hamilton played a close one against the top team in the CFL. Toronto, well, you know. Not that it matters, but the winner of this game wins the series, and the Ballard Cup. Cats by a dozen.

Edmonton @ Calgary: Calgary probably figures they could have won last week. Edmonton would have lost if they had been playing anyone else but Toronto. The Esks have not looked sharp for a while. Calgary may have finally rediscovered their offence, and that won't be good news for the boys in green and gold. Stamps by 11.

Montreal @ Winnipeg: The Als aren't letting up, despite clinching first place a couple of weeks ago. They won a tight one at home against Hamilton, that the players probably view as a loss. Winnipeg is next on the list, and they will suffer the consequences. Home field hasn't helped the Bombers this season. Als by 15.

B.C. @ Saskatchewan: Saskatchewan probably figures they could have won last week. B.C.'s QB situation is scary, with rookie Travis Lulay possibly starting with only Casey Printers backing him up. Home team takes this one. Riders by 8.

Hamilton @ Toronto - Hamilton
Edmonton @ Calgary Calgary
Montreal @ Winnipeg - Montreal
B.C. @ Saskatchewan - Saskatchewan

Hamilton
Calgary
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Hamilton @ Toronto = Hamilton
Edmonton @ Calgary = Calgary
Montreal @ Winnipeg = Montreal
B.C. @ Saskatchewan = Sask

Hamilton
Calgary
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Hamilton
Calgary
Montreal
Sask

My picks for week 17:

Hamilton
Calgary
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Hamilton
Calgary
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Hamilton @ Toronto - Hamilton, they're due and lets face it, they're playing Toronto
Edmonton @ Calgary - Calgary, Edmonton doesn't look that strong
Montreal @ Winnipeg - Srsly? Montreal in a rout
B.C. @ Saskatchewan - BC, yeah I'm going against the grain but they are improving as each week goes by

Hamilton
Calgary
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Moved up a spot to 63rd this week, and unless something dramatic happens, it's probably where I will finish. Easy week this week, so unless there is some big upsets a lot of 4-0 should be happening.

Hamilton (Short week against a team that has two of it's three wins against them, but Ticats have something to play for Toronto doesn't.)
Calgary (Finally found the endzone against Saskatchewan, should have no problem against a team that is struggling to make the playoffs.)
Montreal (It's Montreal...)
Saskatchewan (A favourite before Pierce was injured, probably be the blowout of the week.)

Hamilton
Calgary
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Hamilton
Calgary
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Hamilton @ Toronto
Edmonton @ Calgary
Montreal @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Saskatchewan