Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 16

The Week 15 standings are posted here.

Each week, reply to the VGCC thread with your picks for the winners.
If you elaborate, make your picks clear at a glance.
Picks must be in PRIOR TO the SCHEDULED KICKOFF TIME in order to qualify for that game.
To change your picks, post a new reply to the thread. Editing your original thread may invalidate all your picks.
At the end of each week, participants will be ranked based on the number of correct picks, followed by most perfect weeks, then highest aggregate spread (the total of the point spreads of all games picked correctly MINUS the total of the point spreads of all games picked incorrectly), and lastly highest percentage correct. Ties will be broken according to participants’ peformance in the most recent week.
The complete rules are posted here.

Now for Week 16. Hamilton has the bye this week.
Saskatchewan @ Ottawa
B.C. @ Winnipeg
Edmonton @ Montreal
Calgary @ Toronto

Good luck!

Saskatchewan @ Ottawa
B.C. @ Winnipeg
Edmonton @ Montreal
Calgary @ Toronto

Congrats to ralfsnart, first place, where he belongs with 5 perfect weeks! :rockin:
and must mention Linden 53, on his 18 game winning streak! :thup:

Well, I’m in a real free-fall now. At least I know my Ticats won’t lose this week. Doubt I’ll make any move towards the playoffs, but here goes anyway:

Saskatchewan @ Ottawa: The Riders are on a two-game winning streak, and a win would really help my Ticats. But I just don’t think they’re good enough to beat Ottawa. Redblacks by 8.

B.C. @ Winnipeg: This will be interesting, as these two teams are fighting for a home playoff game in the West. Give it to the visitors. Lions by 4.

Edmonton @ Montreal: The Als looked pretty good on Sunday, but let’s not get too carried away. It was one win, and it was against the Argonauts. Still not convinced that they’ve turned it around. Esks by 11.

Calgary @ Toronto: No-brainer. Stamps by a thousand.

Saskatchewan @ Ottawa
B.C. @ Winnipeg
Edmonton @ Montreal
Calgary @ Toronto

OTT
BC
EDM
CAL

THX

Ottawa
BC
Montreal
Calgary

Note: Thank you Grover :thup:

REDBLACKS
Bombers
Eskimos
Stampeders

Saskatchewan @ Ottawa
B.C. @ Winnipeg
Edmonton @ Montreal
Calgary @ Toronto

Saskatchewan @ Ottawa
B.C. @ Winnipeg
Edmonton @ Montreal
Calgary @ Toronto

Saskatchewan @ Ottawa
B.C. @ Winnipeg
Edmonton @ Montreal
Calgary @ Toronto

Well the good news is that my Puddy Cats have the week off so no losing for them this week :oops: 3-1 on the week has boosted me up the ladder all the way to an earth shattering 42nd place. So I figure what the Hell , I might as well pick who I want or hope to win from here on out , not who I think should win on merit. Anyhow for what it's worth here we go for Week 16 :

SASKATCHEWAN@ Ottawa......I need these Riders to win this bad boy against the TWOCOLOURS to keep my Puddy-Cats faint hopes of a 1rst place finish alive. Frankly none of the 4 East teams are worth a damn and hey these Riders are one of the hottest teams in the league right now with a huge 2 game winning streak so why not a 3 gamer?.........The Riders win by 2

B.C. @ Winnipeg..........The Lions are simply in my view the better all around team of these two. The B.B's have been a nice story this year and will make the playoffs this season strictly on the ineptitude of the God Awful Eastern Division and will most likely be the crossover team...............the Lions win by 6

Edmonton @ MONTREAL........ The Eskies should win this game on merit alone being the better team but as I said earlier merit is going out the window for the rest of the season so I'm figuring what the Hell......the Als win by 3

CALGARY@ Toronto.........Simply put it's the BEST vs the WORST !! that's right folks I said it these Argos are without a doubt the WORST team in the entire league and the Stamps will hardly break a sweat in yet chalking up another "W" in their record breaking season on there way to capturing the Grey Cup on this same BMO field later on in November. That's also right folks I'm calling the Stamps to be the 2016 Champs(how's that for going out on a limb? 8)) .......the Stamps win by 100.

Okay that's All , that's it Folks !! Once again good luck to all in yer pickings this week and special shout out to Linden53 on his 18 game win streak :thup:

Thanks again B-Dave for all your time and effort in running the show :rockin:

Ottawa
Winnipeg
Edmonton
Calgary

Ottawa
B.C.
Edmonton
Calgary

OTT
BC
EDM
CGY

Id have gone 4-0 if I’d stuck with my instinct. On Edm vs WBB.

Ottawa- can land a big blow in the race for East here. If they lose perhaps there should be a double crossover?

BC- in my head the two fixtures here are swept by Bc or split.

Edmonton- a win here puts them in a worse place for the grey cup.

Calgary- the team to beat and im starting to hope they dont lose now. Is a two week break before the western final a negative?

Good luck and big thanks to big dave again.

Redblacks.........Sask. is going to give them a scare
.Bombers..........Desperately want to prove they can beat someone in the west besides Sask.
..Eskimos..........Want to be in playoffs.. west or east? in any case too strong for the Als.
..Stampeders.. Want another notch in their belt for most wins in a season

Ottawa
B.C.
Montreal
Calgary

Thanks BD!

Ottawa
BC
Edmonton
Calgary