Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 16

1. :cowboy: Calgary :cowboy: 2) 8) Saskatchewan 8) 3) :rockin: Montreal :rockin: 4) :oops: Hamilton :oops:

Calgary
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Hamilton

Still Moving up ... Even if my Rider's Curse didn't work :lol:

Week #16 picks;

Calgary vs BC: Calgary - We're too strong and getting stronger (getting our starters back healthy again). Unfortunately, I'm guessing that Huff is going to let Tate start this week, which is probably our biggest weakness. let's just hope he keeps a hand on the hook, if Tate doesn't have control of the game. SHould be a close game but Calgary should win this.

Edmonton vs Saskatchewan: Saskatchewan - I would love for both the Riders and BC to lose this week, but I don't see it happening. Edmonton is improved, but so is Saskatchewan. As much as I hate it ... Riders should win this one. :frowning:

Winnipeg vs Montreal: Montreal - I don't think this game is as easy to pick as people are thinking it is, BUT I still think that Montreal wins this one. I do think it will be a much closer game. Going out on a limb and saying Montreal by 7 :o

Toronto vs Hamilton: Toronto - The Hank and Frank show continues - as much as I respect Henry, inconsistency is the name of the game with him. With Ricky Ray rumored to be returning AND Henry's tendancy to follow up a good game with a stinker ... I'm thinking henry will do just enough to lose this game. May change my mind if Ray is not playing, but for now ... Tornto by 14.

Crazy Prediction of the week:

Ricky Ray will play this week ... for the Riders! :o Riders REALLY want a GC at home, so the Riders trade two cheerleader alternates and a trainer to be named later for Ricky Ray and shore up their weakest part of their team for a drive for a GC! (Conspiracy theorists ... run with it!) This will make the GC an even bigger success as rider fans everywhere "jump the gun" and buy anything green off the shelves. Unfortunately, the Riders will lose out in the western quarter finals due to "The 13th man" (who shall remain nameless) and BC advances to the western finals. This will result in a complete colapse of the watermelon market and a run on "Manure" Futures! GC tickets will be available at half price on Kijiji or Ebay as Rider fans try to convince themselves it's all just a bad dream ... :rockin:

:cowboy:

Lions vs Calgary - CALGARY
Eskies vs Riders - SASKATCHEWAN
Winnipeg vs Als - MONTREAL
Ti-Cats vs Argos - TORONTO

Calgary over B.C.
Saskatchewan over Edmonton
Montreal over Winnipeg
Toronto over Hamilton

Thanks BD!

Hamilton over Toronto
Montreal over Winnipeg
Saskatchewan over Edmonton
Calgary over B.C.

B.C. @ Calgary
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan
Winnipeg @ Montreal
Toronto @ Hamilton

Calgary
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Toronto

Stampeders
Roughriders
Alouettes
Argonauts

Week 16:
B.C. :twisted:
Edmonton :oops:
Winnipeg :wink:
Hamilton :rockin:

B.C. @ Calgary - which of the two evils do I go with ???? - Stamps it is
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan - Riders all the way
Winnipeg @ Montreal - Winnipeg needs to win one more.
Toronto @ Hamilton - Hamilton

Stamps.
Sask.
Mont.
T.O.

B.C. @ Calgary
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan
Winnipeg @ Montreal
Toronto @ Hamilton

Week 16 winners:

Calgary
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Toronto

Thanks BigDave!

Here are my picks for Week #16:

Calgary
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Toronto

WEEK 16

STAMPEDERS

ARGOS

ALS

RIDERS

BC
Montreal
Sask
Hamilton

Calgary
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Hamilton

Calgary
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Toronto

B.C. @ Calgary - This could go either way but I'll make the safe pick by taking the Stamps 6-1 at home.
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan - I would have considered picking the Esks except that last week they seemed to have lost their motivation realizing that the season is futile.
Winnipeg @ Montreal - Well I'm not picking Winnipeg.
Toronto @ Hamilton - Tough to sweep back to backs and the Argos are the better team in my opinion. I think they will be better prepared defensively this week.