Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 16

BC Over Hamilton, Still can't figure out the Ti-Cats. Hot, cold, hot, cold.....Braley will have the Team over for the anual BBQ. Lions should feast on the Ti-cats, even with their injuries. BC By 8

CALGARY Over Winnipeg Calgary should bounce back after their narrow loss to BC. What better than a hot & cold Bomber team to get back on track. CALGARY by 10

MONTREAL Over Toronto, Cant believe Montreal lost at home to the Bombers. Al's should bounce back and beat up Toronto. MONTREAL By 14

SASKATCHEWAN Over Edmonton. Riders seem to be back on track. Eskies seem to still be in "disarray". RIDERS by 12

B.C. @ Hamilton
Calgary @ Winnipeg
Saskatchewan @ Edmonton
Montreal @ Toronto

CFIO = Coin Flip, Identical Outcome

Yet another 2-2 week, resulting in a 28-28 record. (Never should have gone with Hamilton in an even week. Should have gone with the flop over the flip, because they certainly did.)

My picks for week 16:

Hamilton over BC - It's the flip week, so Good Hank should show up, plus they're at home. And they seem to play up or down to their competition, so with BC being strong, Hamilton should play well.
Calgary over Winnipeg - Calgary has played a lot of close games, all except their blowout of Winnipeg the last time they met.
Saskatchewan over Edmonton - Saskatchewan has played well all season (even during their losing streak, most games were close). Edmonton, not so much (except this week, of course, but I'm ignoring that game).
Toronto over Montreal - Not sure what's happening with Montreal, but they seem to be faltering. Home field advantage takes this one, even though it's Toronto.

(Just for fun, here are the coin flips, which I did after making my picks: Hamilton, Calgary, Saskatchewan, Toronto. :expressionless: )

BC
Calgary
Sasky
Montreal

Oh man; tough week. Ahh well, here goes nothing!

B.C. @ Hamilton
Calgary @ Winnipeg
Saskatchewan @ Edmonton
Montreal @ Toronto

Very true Paolo X; they’re just suggestions to consider and I do like Big Daves pool none the less.

Tiger-Cats
Stampeders
Eskimos
Alouettes

B.C. @ Hamilton
Calgary @ Winnipeg
Saskatchewan @ Edmonton
Montreal @ Toronto

I have this feeling that the Ticats will pull out a win, because I can't pick them right. None the less, I can't take that gamble. Week of the road warriors.

Here are my picks for Week 16:
B.C.
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan
Montreal

Thanks BD!
[/quote]

B.C. @ Hamilton
Calgary @ Winnipeg
Saskatchewan @ Edmonton
Montreal @ Toronto

HAM.
WINN.
SASK.
MONT.
Thanks Dave

BC
Calgary
Saskatchewan
Montreal

B.C. @ Hamilton - posting this from my phone IN HAMILTON, i am stoked to be going to my first game at ivor wynne on friday. Gonna drop by the hall of fame in a little bit. Lions by 13.
Calgary @ Winnipeg - can the bombers win back 2 back? Nah, probably not. Stamps by 7.
Saskatchewan @ Edmonton - commonwealth is a graveyard for the riders so this one is dicey, but the riders are playing so well. Sask by 4.
Montreal @ Toronto - no ricky ray, no chance against angry birds. Als by 18.

B.C. @ Hamilton
Calgary @ Winnipeg
Saskatchewan @ Edmonton
Montreal @ Toronto

B.C.
Calgary
Edmonton
Montreal

Finally on a roll. Started off 0-4 too.

let's go with the Cats, bombers, Riders, Als

cheers,

B.C. @ Hamilton;
Calgary @ Winnipeg;
Saskatchewan @ Edmonton;
Montreal @ Toronto;

Just great. Went 1-3 last week, only dropped one spot to 54th, but I'm now 6 games below .500. I need need need a perfect week just to put me back in reach...

Hamilton - Because the game is in Hamilton, B.C. is probably going to see the same minor bump it saw late last season. Don't be surprised that it is a blow out...

Calgary - Yeah, I don't think Winnipeg is going to win another game the rest of the season...

Saskatchewan - I don't know how the Riders are doing it, but I suspect the Eskimos don't either...

Montreal - Without Ricky Ray, Toronto is essentially Winnipeg with better looking uniforms...

Here are my picks for Week #16:

British Columbia
Calgary
Saskatchewan
Toronto

Hamilton
Calgary
Saskatchewan
Montreal

Thanks BigDave!!

BC
Calgary