Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 16

Well, the long weekend leads into a short week, so I guess I should get this thread started.

The standings are posted here. If the old standings show up, click your browser's REFRESH button, and you should see the current ones.

Here are the games for Week 16:
Calgary @ Toronto
Winnipeg @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Montreal
B.C. @ Saskatchewan

To join in, just start making picks. You can join in at any time, though the later in the season you join, the harder it will be to catch up.

To make your picks, reply to this post with your predicted winners. This is a straight-up win/loss pool; point spreads are not taken into account.

To be considered for any game, your pick for that game must be made PRIOR to the scheduled kickoff time. Even if your pick is made one minute late, or the kickoff is delayed, if it's after the scheduled kickoff time, it's late. No exceptions.

To change your picks, post another reply to the thread. Do NOT edit your original post. I may miss the change, or you may invalidate your picks.

While you're free to elaborate on your picks, your predicted winner must be clear at a glance. I don't want to have to read through a five-hundred word essay to figure out which team you're picking. More accurately, I won't.

Conditional picks are not allowed. That is, there is no "Calgary if Burris plays, Edmonton if he doesn't." If you make a conditional pick, I will accept the first team named as your pick.

The complete rules are posted here.

My pick for week 16:

Toronto
Edmonton
Hamilton
Saskatchewan

Still two games left in Week 15, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and make my picks now so I don't forget and miss out.

Calgary @ Toronto: Calgary's just way better than Toronto. Stamps by 20.

Winnipeg @ Edmonton: I'm guessing the Eskimos will show up, unlike the Cats last week, and that will be bad news for the beaten-up Bombers. Esks by 6.

Hamilton @ Montreal: If Hamilton wants any chance of a home playoff game, they'd better win this one. They could win it, if they play the way they can. I'm betting they won't. Als by 9.

B.C. @ Saskatchewan: B.C.'s just way better than Saskatchewan. Lions by 20.

Calgary
Winnipeg
Montreal
B.C.

Week 16 pick em;

Calgary at Toronto - CALGARY
Winnipeg at Edmonton - EDMONTON
Hamilton at Montreal - MONTREAL
Lions at Roughriders - LIONS

…STAMPEDERS over Argos.
…BOMBERS over Esks.
…ALOUETTES over Ti-Cats
…LIONS over Riders

cal
mont
wpg
bc

My picks for week 16:

Calgary over Toronto
Winnipeg over Edmonton
Montreal over Hamilton
B.C. over Saskatchewan

Thank you

Richard

Calgary @ Toronto
Winnipeg @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Montreal
B.C. @ Saskatchewan

Calgary @ Toronto
Winnipeg @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Montreal
B.C. @ Saskatchewan

for all those making picks.

Durant for Saskatchewan is out for the season with a broken foot... so heads up.

Calgary
Edmonton
Montreal
BC

Calgary
Winnipeg
Montreal
British Columbia

So the Riders are done winning for the year then.

Calgary - Toronto will go down swinging but will still go down
Edmonton - Close one
Hamilton - Close again but I gotta go with the upset this time
B.C. - no brainer

Calgary @ Toronto
Winnipeg @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Montreal
B.C. @ Saskatchewan

Calgary
Winnipeg
Montreal
B.C.