Hamilton@ Toronto
Edmonton @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Montreal
Calgary@ Saskatchewan

Hamilton
Edmonton
Montreal
Calgary

It's great we have now this week, after two weeks of a lot of uniformity in the picks :roll: :frowning: , more people with mixed picks. :slight_smile:

Now it's fun again to watch the chips fall where they may for the VGCC. :cowboy:

But please no more "Gong Show" games like that last one between BC and WPG some of our systems can't take it much longer. :lol:

Toronto, BC, Montreal, Saskatchewan.

thx- Big Dave!!!!!!!!!

Big Dave:

Improvement to 3-1 last week.  Egg-laying Riders my downfall, so here are my picks for week #16.
  1. Hamilton @ Toronto- The Tiger Cats have beaten the no-offense Argos twice this year, and even though they are home, the Argos can't expect the special teams to carry them for a second week. I'm taking Hamilton by 9 points.

2. Edmonton @ BC Lions- Two bad teams playing in a possible rain storm in Vancouver. The Lions should be very angry about last week which they must feel they should have won. I do too, so I'm taking the BC Lions by 4 points.

3. Winnipeg @ Montreal- The easiest game to pick this week, especially with the Blue Bombers 0-7 on the road and the Als who rarely lose at home. This one will be a slaughter, so I'm taking Montreal by 19 points.

4. Calgary @ Saskatchewan- The toughest game to pick this week, with both teams coming off poor performances. The Riders however, lost to the no-offense Argos. The Stampeders are a bit better than the Riders, so I'm taking Calgary by 5 points.

Thanks Big Dave. I know you'd sign up for a Tiger Cats-Stampeders Grey Cup right now, well we'll see what happens.

HAMILTON Over Toronto. Ti-cats are playing well. Should be a close one. HAMILTON by 2

BC Over Edmonton. Wally was not a happy camper after blowing the game in Winnipeg. Expect a fired up BC Team. Lulay will start. BC By 8

CALGARY Over Saskatchewan. Lets see Last week Burris was off so this week he is on.....CALGARY by 4

MONTREAL Over Winnipeg... Two teams at different levels. MONTREAL by 14

Toronto
B.C.
Montreal
Calgary

1. :rockin: Hamilton :rockin: 2) :thup: B.C. :thup: 3) :wink: Montreal :wink: 4) :twisted: Saskatchewan :twisted:

Here goes:

Hamilton - not as consistent as I would like, but I think they're the better team.

Edmonton - I'll go with the underdog on this one. Not impressed by BC's offense, Edmonton has had a couple of good games lately (not last week). Neither team inspires confidence in me.

Montreal - No comment. Reasons should be self-evident

Sask - can't believe they lost last week. Not confident about a win, but hopeful.

Thanks BigDave.

Hamilton @ Toronto
I've got a REAL good feeling but this one. Ticats win 24-13

Edmonton @ B.C.
I'm a Lulay fan, Lions win 22-19

Winnipeg @ Montreal
Montreal wins a shootout 38-32

Calgary @ Saskatchewan
The Riders go through another offensive slump. Stamps win 27-17.

Hamilton @ Toronto
Edmonton @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Montreal
Calgary @ Saskatchewan

Toronto
BC
Montreal
Saskatchewan

2-2 last week and I gain a spot, 2-2 this week and I drop two spots. I would have been 3-1 had I gone with my original pick of Winnipeg over B.C. Teaches me not to second guess myself...

Hamilton - Hamilton is the only team Toronto hasn't beaten this year, probably because Hamilton is the only team that doesn't take the Argos lightly. Don't expect this game to be any different then the other two...

Edmonton - As a rule of thumb with this match-up, pick the road team.

Montreal - Winnipeg can beat Montreal, just not in Montreal....

Saskatchewan - Calgary is Jekyll at home, Hyde on the road....

week 16 picks
1.hamilton - toronto - hamilton
2.edmonton - bc - edmonton
3.winnipeg - montreal - montreal
4.calgary - saskatchewan - saskatchewan

thanks BIG DAVE

Hamilton
B.C.
Montreal
Calgary

Hamilton @ Toronto
Edmonton @ B.C.