Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 16

Kind of a short week this week, what with the Thanksgiving games on Monday. I want to get this thread started to give everyone time to get their picks in.

I'm too tired to get the standings up right now, though. I will try and get them posted sometime Tuesday, or if not then Wednesday for sure. As usual they'll be posted here.

Here are the games for Week 16:
Edmonton @ Toronto
Saskatchewan @ Calgary
Hamilton @ Montreal
B.C. @ Winnipeg

You can join in at any time. Pick the teams you think will win in a reply to this thread. You can elaborate if you want, but please make it easy for me to see at a glance which teams you are picking to win.
Picks MUST be made PRIOR to the scheduled kickoff in order to be considered for a game.
To change your pick prior to a game's scheduled kickoff, POST ANOTHER REPLY to the same thread. Please don't EDIT your picks once you have made them.
You can view a more complete list of all the rules here.

Good luck!

Edmonton, Calgary, montreal, winnipeg :rockin:

Edmonton
Sask
Montreal
Winnipeg

:rockin: :rockin:

I want to get my picks in before I forget, but I'm too tired to elaborate much.

Edmonton @ Toronto: Two weeks in a row I picked the Esks, and they lost both. I swore I wouldn't pick them again, but the Argos are just so terrible I can't help it. Esks by 5.

Saskatchewan @ Calgary: Riders have a habit of building up a huge lead and letting their opponents come back. Calgary's not very good, Burris has been terrible for about a month now, but they're at home. Stamps by 4.

Hamilton @ Montreal: Hamilton is not in Montreal's league. No one is. Als by 30.

B.C. @ Winnipeg: Both these teams are coming on strong lately. Can the Bombers make it 4 in a row? No. Lions by 3.

Eskimos
Stampeders
Alouettes
Lions

Edmonton @ Toronto
Saskatchewan @ Calgary
Hamilton @ Montreal
B.C. @ Winnipeg

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Winnipeg

Edmonton
Calgary
Montreal
Winnipeg

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Montreal
B.C.

Edmonton over Toronto
Saskatchewan over Calgary
Montreal over Hamilton
Winnipeg over BC

Edmonton @ Toronto
Saskatchewan @ Calgary
Hamilton @ Montreal
B.C. @ Winnipeg

.....ESKIMOS....over Argos
.......RIDERS.....over Stamps
.........ALOUETTES....over Ti-Cats
..........BOMBERS ....over Lions....

Edmonton
Calgary
Montreal
B.C.

Here goes nothing! I figure Calgary will be motivated to rebound from their butt kicking while Montreal is due for a let-down. Winnipeg seems to have turned the tide. I figure I have a lot of ground to make up so I’m rolling the dice!

Still lookin for a 4-0 week;

Eskies over Argo’s
Stamps over Roughriders
Als over Ti-Cats
Blue Bombers over Lions.

Edmonton @ Toronto
Saskatchewan@ Calgary
Hamilton @ Montreal
B.C. @ Winnipeg

I really wanted to pick Calgary and would have had they not looked like crap for a few weeks in a row now. I also really wanted to pick B.C but something told me not to. Buck Pierce is playing well but if he's banged up good and if he gets knocked out of the game they are really in trouble.

My picks for week 16:

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Winnipeg

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Winnipeg

Toronto
Calgary
Montreal