Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 16

The games for Week 16 are:
Montreal @ Toronto
B.C. @ Edmonton
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton
Winnipeg @ Calgary

The standings are posted at http://home.cogeco.ca/~droddick1/vgcc_standings.htm .

To make your picks, just post a reply to this thread with your predicted winners for these games. Picks must be made prior to a game's scheduled kickoff time in order to be accepted for that game. Remember to make your picks clear at a glance. You can view a more complete listing of the rules at

http://home.cogeco.ca/~droddick1/vgcc_rules.htm

Good luck!

Montreal
B.C.
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg

Toronto
B.C.
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg

Toronto, BC, Saskatchewan and Winterpeg!!

Thanks Big Dave

Montreal
B.C.
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg

Toronto
BC
Hamilton
Winnipeg

Toronto
Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg

Montreal @ Toronto - Als to win.
B.C. @ Edmonton - Lions to win.
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton - Riders to win.
Winnipeg @ Calgary - Stampeders to win.

Thanks BigDave!!!

ARGOS...over Als.
...LIONS over Esks.
......RIDERS over Cats.
........BOMBERS over Stamps.

Montreal @ Toronto Could be Jim Popps last game. Toronto wants first place
B.C. @ Edmonton BC is going to play the cheer leaders in this one and they do so well they release their third stringers.
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton Well I am going to pick the Tiger cats because they are getting better each week and the Riders are still feeling good about their win in Calgary. Looking ahead and this one costs them.
Winnipeg @ Calgary Of course Calgary I am not biased on this pick. They will go in there using Sankey and show the Bombers they have not played a good team this year other then BC and the Riders. They start their slide. TO in first!

Toronto
British Columbia
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg.

Thanks again BigDave!

Toronto
B.C.
Hamilton
Calgary

thx dave

Toronto
BC
Hamilton
Winnipeg

Yeah, 2 consecutive perfect weeks! :thup:

I'll try for 3: I'll go with the Visitor sweep!

Montreal over Toronto
B.C. over Edmonton
Saskatchewan over Hamilton
Winnipeg over Calgary

TORONTO Over Montreal. Tough game to choose here. Both have had their ups and downs. Home field advantage, TORONTO by 1

BC Over Edmonton, As long as BC doesn't take Edmonton too lightly, the BC Defense should give the Offense great field position all night. BC by 14.

SASKATCHEWAN Over Hamilton. While Hamilton has improved it wont be enough. Riders should win this one easily. RIDERS by 9

WINNIPEG Over Calgary. Another tough one to pick. Will Burris come off the bench and steal a win from the Bombers? WINNIPEG by 1

Montreal @ Toronto - Hope both teams annihilate each other in a close football game. A kind of game like that followed with intense action would be nice. :wink:
B.C. @ Edmonton
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton
Winnipeg @ Calgary

Just like to say…
Thanks, and more importantly: Go Blue! :smiley:

Toronto
BC
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg

Montreal @ Toronto: Toronto has trouble with the Als, but they're playing better football. The Als have lost 3 of their last 4.
B.C. @ Edmonton: Shouldn't have to explain this one...
Saskatchewan @ Hamilton: Riders are 4-0 against the Cats the last couple years, and I don't expect that to change with a barely mediocre Cats team.
Winnipeg @ Calgary: I don't expect Burris to play. Winnipeg will squeak out the win.

Really? :lol: :lol:

Montreal
Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg