Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 16

Since I will be away until September 27, I am starting the Week 16 thread early.
Please make sure you are posting in the correct week's thread.
Here are the matchups for week 16:
Montreal @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Hamilton
Calgary @ Toronto
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan

The standings are available to view at http://home.cogeco.ca/~droddick1/vgcc_standings.htm

To make your picks, reply to this thread (please don't quote this post) with your picks for the winners.

Participants will be ranked based primarily on the number of correct picks. Point spreads are not considered. If you elaborate on your picks, please make your pick clear at a glance. If I have to read paragraphs of prose to figure out who you think will win, I won't bother.

The deadline to make a pick for any game is the scheduled kickoff time of that game. No exceptions. A pick for a 7:00 game will be considered late if it is posted at 7:01.

If you want to change one of your picks, please post a new reply. DO NOT EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST. If a post has been edited, only those games played after the latest edit will count.

Good luck!

Since I'm going away, I'll make my picks now, though I may change my mind later.
Winnipeg
B.C.
Calgary
Edmonton
all to win.

to win: Montreal, Toronto, Hamilton and the Riders of course!!!

Montreal
BC
Calgary
Edmonton

Montreal @ Winnipeg = Montreal
B.C. @ Hamilton = BC
Calgary @ Toronto = Calgary
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan = Saskatchewan

Winnipeg over Montreal
BC over Hamilton
Calgary over Toronto
Saskatchewan over Edmonton

to change after week 15

Montreal @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Hamilton
Calgary @ Toronto
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan

Montreal @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Hamilton
Calgary @ Toronto
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan

i will be away as well so
wpg bc cgy edm

then the following week, i may still not be back so...
bc mont tor

Montreal @ Winnipeg - Bomber fans will be a factor. Huge win by the Blue in MTL. This game in Winnipeg is gonna be a gooder!
B.C. @ Hamilton - Although Hamilton has looked good beating Edmonton two times in a row, I don't have the balls to pick them over the Lions...who just lost in OT, haha.
Calgary @ Toronto - Go Stamps! Beat the Argos for the Blue...again! :smiley:
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan - Saskatchewan...just because they're at home, coming off a huge win over B.C. and Edmonton does not look good at all.
Thanks, BD! Went 1-3 this week (15)...Hopefully, I'll do better for this upcoming one (16)!

Montreal @ Winnipeg :thup: - Winnipeg to win. Al's have completely tanked. Bombers can smell first even with their .500 record.
BC :thup: @ Hamilton - BC to win. BC will really be snarly after losing to Sask yet again.
Calgary @ Toronto :thup: - Toronto to win. Common intelligence would suggest Calgary easy but my record stinks anyway so I'll pick the Argos on a hunch.
Edmonton :thup: @ Saskatchewan - Edmonton to win. I'm probably going to be the only idiot to pick Edmonton as Sask is a vastly superior team who really needs the win and the Esks seem to have packed it in for the year but the Esks always seem to bring out their best against Sask and once again my record stinks anyway so Esks on another hunch.

Winnipeg
B.C.
Calgary
Saskatchewan

Thanks Sambo!

I do think Montreal will somehow breack their losing steark this week, but out of team loyalty, I'm sticking with Winnipeg.

esk123, bloody mavalious sig you got there, I rolled on my back laughing for a while when I read that.

Montreal @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Hamilton
Calgary @ Toronto
Edmonton @ Saskatchewan

MTL
BC
CAL
SK

Winnipeg
BC Columbia
Calgary
Saskatchewan

Thanks BigDave, hope you had a good trip!

Montreal
B.C.
Toronto
Saskatchewan

MONTREAL Over Winnipeg. The losing streak ends now. MONTREAL by 5

BC Over Hamilton. BC can thank the Riders for a wake up call. Doesn't matter if its Dickenson or Pierce. BC by 12

CALGARY Over Toronto. Calgary looked pretty comfortable over Toronto last week. Reynolds keeps making big plays. Should be closer this time. CALGARY by 4

SASKATCHEWAN Over Edmonton. Last play of the game, and Disco Danny is leading by 4. Instead of taking a knee, he tosses the headset does a few cart wheels and calls for a swing pass, Unfortunately for him, the Riders intercept and return it for the winning touchdown, as Disco Danny is dancing on the sidelines. Riders by 3

..WINNIPEG over Mont.
..BRITISH COLUMBIA over Ham.
..CALGARY over Tor.
..SASKATCHEWAN over Edm.