Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 15

The Week 14 standings are posted here.

Each week, reply to the VGCC thread with your picks for the winners.
If you elaborate, make your picks clear at a glance.
Picks must be in PRIOR TO the SCHEDULED KICKOFF TIME in order to qualify for that game.
To change your picks, post a new reply to the thread. Editing your original thread may invalidate all your picks.
At the end of each week, participants will be ranked based on the number of correct picks, followed by most perfect weeks, then highest aggregate spread (the total of the point spreads of all games picked correctly MINUS the total of the point spreads of all games picked incorrectly), and lastly highest percentage correct. Ties will be broken according to participants’ peformance in the most recent week.
The complete rules are posted here.

Now for Week 15. Saskatchewan has the bye this week.
Edmonton @ Winnipeg
Calgary @ Hamilton
Ottawa @ B.C.
Toronto @ Montreal

Good luck!

I’m in a kind of a free-fall; I guess I’ll just try and ride it out the rest of the way.
Edmonton @ Winnipeg: Time for Winnipeg to start another winning streak. Bombers by 6.

Calgary @ Hamilton: Okay, even I can’t pick Hamilton here. Stamps by 11.

Ottawa @ B.C.: The Redblacks just aren’t that good anymore. Maybe Burris should get his job back. Lions by 8.

Toronto @ Montreal: Montreal? Really? Argos by 5.

Winnipeg
Hamilton
BC
Montreal

Edmonton @ Winnipeg
Calgary @ Hamilton
Ottawa @ B.C.
Toronto @ Montreal

Edmonton @ Winnipeg
Calgary @ Hamilton
Ottawa @ B.C.
Toronto @ Montreal

Winnipeg
Calgary
Ottawa
Montreal

Edmonton
Calgary
BC
Toronto

Edmonton @ Winnipeg
Calgary @ Hamilton
Ottawa @ B.C.
Toronto @ Montreal

Edmonton
Calgary
Bc
Toronto

Yuck !!! a 1-3 week and another spot dropped down to 44th place. Oh well I guess it's safe to say no playoffs for team Bobo this year. :cry: Anyway enough of the crying and onto the pickings in Week 15 so without further adieu here we go

Edmonton @ WINNIPEG.......the BB's get back on track after a valiant near miss comeback attempt last week against the best team in the league. Winnipeg will further cement their 1rst playoff appearance since 2011 this week with a win over these Eskimos..........Bombers by 6

CALGARY@ Hamilton........The Ti-Cats never ever beat the Stamps although they always seem to keep it just close enough to lose. Calgary rarely losses any games it seems and they certainly won't lose this one this week.....Stamps by 4

Ottawa @ B.C...........Simply put the Lions are the better team and being a Cat fan I need the TWOCOLOURS to lose this one so my team still has a chance at 1rst place in the Turtle race that is the East division this year....BC by 10

Toronto @ MONTREAL........the Alouetta's win their 1rst game for new HC Chapdelaine and again being a Cat fan I need them to win for selfish reasons and also because I can't stand them Argos and my team needs all the help it can get. So in short I'm hoping that these Birds can sink the Argo ship and do me and the Cats a big favour as well at the same time..........Montreal by 9

Okay that's It , that's all Folks and good luck once again to one and all in yer pickings this week :slight_smile:

Thanks again B-Dave for all yer time and effort !!! :rockin:

Edmonton @ Winnipeg
Calgary @ Hamilton
Ottawa @ B.C.
Toronto @ Montreal

Winnipeg
Calgary
Ottawa
Toronto

Winnipeg
Calgary
B.C.