Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 15

The Week 14 standings are posted here.

For those new to the forum, here's a rundown of the rules:
To join in, just start making picks.
Reply to this thread with your picks for the games. You're encouraged to elaborate, but only the predicted winners are taken into account, and your picks must be clear at a glance without having to read a big long post. There are no conditional picks allowed.
Picks must be in by the scheduled kickoff time, or they will not be counted.
To change your picks, post a new message to the thread. Do not edit your original post.
The complete rules are posted here.

Here are the games for Week 15:
Hamilton @ Edmonton
Calgary @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Toronto

Good luck!

I know I've said it before, but I'm not changing my picks anymore. It never seems to work out.

Hamilton @ Edmonton: This is getting spooky. I know in my head that one thing can't possibly have anything to do with the other. But it seems every time I pick Hamilton to win, they lose, and every time I pick them to lose, they win. So no matter how much I want to pick Hamilton, and no matter how sure I am that they'll win, and no matter how much common sense tells me that this is just superstition and nothing I do can possibly affect the outcome of the game, I don't want that and my desire to qualify for the VGCC post-season to cost my team a playoff spot. So, as silly as it may sound, Edmonton by 1. (Go Cats!)

Calgary @ B.C.: B.C. looked rather ordinary until near the end of the game last week, and nearly pulled off a spectacular come-from-behind victory. That loss may be a wake-up call for them: even they can't just saunter into the stadium and expect to leave with a W. With first place on the line, I don't think they'll make that mistake this week. Lions by 6.

Winnipeg @ Montreal: Montreal is stinging from their loss in Hamilton, and is not a team that often loses two in a row. Winnipeg is stinging from the entire season so far; these teams are often dangerous. But Montreal is 6-1 in their own park, and Winnipeg has yet to win outside Canad Inns. This could get ugly early. Als by 19.

Saskatchewan @ Toronto: The Riders jumped out to an early lead last week, and then went into a holding pattern for the rest of the game while their defence held off a late rally. Will that work again? Probably not. Without the "13th man" on their side, do they have a chance against a decent team at this point in the season? Probably not. Argos by 9.

Hamilton @ Edmonton
Calgary @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Toronto

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Hamilton
BC
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Hamilton @ Edmonton - I got a feeling that Hamilton's defense may have turned a corner. Edmonton's offense hasn't. Cats by 10.
Calgary @ B.C. - This is for first place. BC will strap on their serious hats and beat down the Stamps. Lions by 10.
Winnipeg @ Montreal - Blowout. Birds by 20.
Saskatchewan @ Toronto - No analysis here. I will be in attendance so this is a complete homer pick. Riders by 7.

My picks are:

Hamilton
BC
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Thank you

Richard

My picks for week 15:

Hamilton
BC
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Hamilton
B.C.
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan

Hamilton at Edmonton - HAMILTON
Stampeders at B.C. - LIONS
Winnipeg at Montreal - MONTREAL
Sask. at Toronto - TORONTO

Edmonton
Calgary
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Here are my picks for Week 15:
Hamilton
B.C.
Montreal
Toronto

Thanks BD you rock. :o
[/quote]

Yet another 1-3 week, now 36.54% on the year, lowest on the board...so follow me to oblivion...

Hamilton @ Edmonton
Calgary @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Toronto

Thanks Big Dave!

To win

Edmonton
BC
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Two weeks in a row at 1-3! :x

Hamilton
B.C.
Montreal
Toronto

Hamilton
B.C.
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Hamilton @ Edmonton
Calgary @ B.C.
Winnipeg @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Toronto

Well, after clawing my way back towards .500 last week represents a big obstacle :frowning:

It also proves that the Bombers are no longer worth picking for the rest of the year. Man, that was ugly.

Hamilton
BC
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Week 15:
Hamilton 8)
B.C. :twisted:
Montreal :frowning:
Toronto :stuck_out_tongue:

Hamilton
BC
Montreal