Edmonton 8)
Toronto :twisted:
Calgary :rockin:
Winnipeg :roll:

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Montreal
B.C

Edmonton @ Hamilton: Desperation time for the Tabbies. A win at home is mandatory.

Toronto @ Saskatchewan: Don't see Toronto's woes getting resolved playing the Riders at Mosaic, where Saskatchewan is undefeated.

Calgary @ Montreal: Minus their starting center for the rest of the season and likely their kicker for this game at least, I doubt Montreal has the horses to pull this one off.

B.C. @ Winnipeg: Statistically, Winnipeg is due.

Here are my picks for week 15:

Hamilton over Edmonton
Saskatchewan over Toronto
Calgary over Montreal Hope to be wrong!
Winnipeg over BC

Thank you

Richard

Wow, bad week last week. Hopefully this week the teams I pick pay attention and start winning like I want them to :slight_smile:

Hamilton - I was surprised by the Eskimos last week, but this week they will lose on the road to a Tiger-Cat team that is still very good.
Saskatchewan - They won on the road where they've been not great this year. At home, they are a wrecking crew. The Argos don't stand a chance
Montreal - this will be a much better game. Montreal won't get embarrassed like that at home. I'm giving them the victory in their own barn.
Winnipeg - They're at home, and BC hasn't been playing great, even in their victories. Frankly, I'm guessing here. Both of these teams are pretty bad this year and that makes them quite unpredictable when they play each other.

Here's hoping for a home team sweep this week, leading to a first place showdown in Saskatchewan next week. Go Riders!

Picks for week 15

Home team sweep

Edmonton @ Hamilton
Toronto @ Saskatchewan
Calgary @ Montreal
BC @ Winnipeg

Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Winnipeg

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Calgary
B.C.

Big Dave:

If not for your Tiger Cats, I had a perfect week.  Oh well.  Here are my picks for week #15.
  1. Edmonton @ Hamilton- The last two weeks the Tiger Cats have lost leads in the fourth quarter and lost close games. This week they are at home against the Eskimos, and they should get healthy again. I'm taking Hamilton by 8 points.

2. Toronto @ Saskatchewan- As I've stated I'm not taking the Argos anymore, they lost at home to the Riders and will lose by more to them on the road, since they aren't very good. I'm taking Saskatchewan by 16 points.

3. Calgary @ Montreal- I predicted a split between the two best teams in the league and with the Alouettes at home this week where they rarely lose, so they will win a close game. I'm taking Montreal by 4 points.

4. BC Lions @ Winnipeg- Last week's game in Vancouver and between two bad teams was close as expected, and this one will be more of the same and being home should help the Blue Bombers. I'm taking Winnipeg by 6 points.

All home teams this week, we'll see how that works. Thanks Big Dave for putting so much time in to make this so successful every week.

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Calgary
BC

Go WEST! :lol:

Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Winnipeg

Tiger-Cats
Roughriders
Alouettes
Blue Bombers

Thanks Big Dave!

Edmonton @ Hamilton - Cats gotta get back in the win column
Toronto @ Saskatchewan - If you cant beat them in your own house, you arent coming to Mosaic and winning!
Calgary @ Montreal - Montreal will be out for blood this week. Cant see them losing two in a ow to the same team...
B.C. @ Winnipeg - I keep picking the Bombers, they keep losing, and I keep tumbling down the standings! Winnipeg loses another squeaker!

Thanks for taking the time to do this Big Dave.

Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Winnipeg

Here are the games for Week 15:

Edmonton @ Hamilton - Hamilton win - I'm still not convinced one good offense performance by Edmonton is a trend.
Toronto @ Saskatchewan - Saskatchewan win - this should be an Easy Rider win
Calgary @ Montreal - Montreal win - the only difference is home field
B.C. @ Winnipeg - Winnipeg win - the only differnce is home field

Thanks BigDave

Week 15 picks:

Hamilton over Edmonton
Saskatchewan over Toronto
Montréal over Calgary
B.C. over Winnipeg

Thanks again, BD.