Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 15

The standings are posted here.

Here are the games for Week 15:
Edmonton @ Hamilton
Toronto @ Saskatchewan
Calgary @ Montreal
B.C. @ Winnipeg

To join in, just start making picks. You can join in any time, but the later you join, the more difficult it will be to catch up.

To make your picks, reply to this post with your predicted winners. This is a straight-up win/loss pool; point spreads are not taken into account.

To be considered for any game, your pick for that game must be made PRIOR to the scheduled kickoff time. Even if your pick is made one minute late, or the kickoff is delayed, if it's after the scheduled kickoff time, it's late. No exceptions.

To change your picks, post another reply to the thread. Do NOT edit your original post. I may miss the change, or you may invalidate your picks.

While you're free to elaborate on your picks, your predicted winner must be clear at a glance. I don't want to have to read through a five-hundred word essay to figure out which team you're picking. More accurately, I won't.

Conditional picks are not allowed. That is, there is no "Winnipeg if Pierce plays, Edmonton if he doesn't." If you make a conditional pick, I will accept the first team named as your pick.

The complete rules are posted here.

Edmonton @ Hamilton: Two weeks in a row the Ticats blew a big lead. Two weeks in a row they allowed an offence to march down the field and score points at will. The Eskimos are a team they should have beaten, and on their own turf, they'd better! Cats by 6.

Toronto @ Saskatchewan: Let's face it, if you can't beat the Riders at home, you can't beat them at Mosaic. Riders by 15.

Calgary @ Montreal: Montreal doesn't lose often at home. If anyone can do it, it's the Stampeders, but I see them evening up their records again. Als by 3.

B.C. @ Winnipeg: Finishing up the week with a couple of also-rans. Neither team was very impressive last week, but the game being in Winnipeg should give them the edge. Bombers by 5.

Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Winnipeg

Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Winnipeg

Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Montreal
British Columbia

Hamilton
Sasketchewan
Montreal
Winnipeg

I almost abstained from picking that last game, but this week I will go all homer.

Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Montreal
BC

...home team sweep

Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Winnipeg

Edmonton @ Hamilton
Toronto @ Saskatchewan
Calgary @ Montreal
B.C. @ Winnipeg

I hope this is right.

Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Winnipeg

Going for the Home Sweep.

Here's to a rebound week after going 2-2 and then 1-3.Dropped from 16th to 26th :frowning:

Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Winnipeg

Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Winnipeg

To win:

Hamilton,
Saskatchewan,
Calgary,
Winnipeg.

Thanks Big Dave.

Week 15 picks;

Edmonton at Hamilton - HAMILTON
Argonauts at Sask. - SASKATCHEWAN
Calgary at Montreal - CALGARY
B.C. Lions at Winnipeg - WINNIPEG

I can't imagine I'll be wanting to change my picks this week, so I'll get em in early.

Like most... Ham, Sask, Mon, Win

1. :twisted: Hamilton :twisted: 2) :P Saskatchewan :P 3) 8) Montreal 8) 4) :D B.C. :D

WEEK 15 sure wish I could turn my luck bad picks 3 weeks in a row
1.edmonton - hamilton - hamilton
2.toronto - saskatchewan - saskatchewan
3.calgary - montreal - montreal
4.bc - winnipeg - winnipeg

thanks BIG DAVE

Week 15 Home teams sweep:

TIGERS
RIDERS
BOMBERS
ALS

Hamilton