Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 15

Happy Thanksgiving! Fall is in the air, and the playoff run is really starting to heat up. Rough week last week in the VGCC; no one went 4-0. Hopefully we’ll have better luck this week.

The standings are posted here.

Here are the games for Week 15:
B.C. @ Edmonton
Toronto @ Saskatchewan
Calgary @ Montreal
Winnipeg @ Hamilton

You can join in at any time. Pick the teams you think will win in a reply to this thread. You can elaborate if you want, but please make it easy for me to see at a glance which teams you are picking to win.
Picks MUST be made PRIOR to the scheduled kickoff in order to be considered for a game.
To change your pick prior to a game’s scheduled kickoff, POST ANOTHER REPLY to the same thread. Please don’t EDIT your picks once you have made them.
You can view a more complete list of all the rules here.

Good luck!

My picks for Week 15:

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Hamilton

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Hamilton

Now in the top 4; just one game out of first. I don't remember the last time I was doing this well this late in the year. But I can't afford to slip now. Looking for a 4-0 week now that we're entering the home stretch.

B.C. @ Edmonton: This game could go a long way in deciding which of these teams gets to play in the West Division playoffs, and which (if any) will play in the east, which has been a death trap for Western Division teams. (Western teams are a combined 0-6 at Ivor Wynne and Molson Stadium so far this year!) Edmonton has the better QB, but lately their receivers have dropped more than they've caught. Neither is particularly strong on defence, with B.C. susceptible to the run and Edmonton vulnerable against the pass. Edmonton has the better kicker and the better returner. Expect a big game from Whitlock, and with home field advantage, another squeaker win by Edmonton. Esks by 2.

Toronto @ Saskatchewan: There's really no two ways about it: Toronto stinks. They haven't had an offence since Flutie left, and their defence, while good, is not as dominant as the one that won games for them in the past. Saskatchewan, though not exactly consistent, has managed to plug right along to a 7-6 record. Their 3-3 home record is surprising, since Taylor Field (sorry, "Mosaic Stadium") is such a hard place to play. The Argos will help them improve their home record this week. Riders by 20.

Calgary @ Montreal: Who knew when I spoke of "Bad Hank" a few weeks ago that he'd stay so long? Since I made that comment, Burris has completed less than 50% of his passes, averaging less than 150 yards per game, and has thrown only one touchdown pass to go with two interceptions. The fact that they managed two victories in those three games should be of little comfort to the Stamps or their fans as they head into Montreal. Really little needs to be said about Montreal, though after playing the worst team in the CFL just one week after rolling over the Ticats, they need to be reminded that it's not always going to be that easy. This game may put a scare into them, especially if Hufnagel finds Good Hank on the plane on the way over. Still, Als by 11.

Winnipeg @ Hamilton: Winnipeg has won two home games to get back into the playoff race. Good for them. I hope there is no crossover this year, and their third-place finish is enough to get them into the post-season. But baby, you're not in Winnipeg anymore. This is Ivor Wynne Stadium, where since quarter 2 of Week 1, no one but the Alouettes have been able to beat the Cats. A Hamilton win would all but clinch 2nd place, putting them 2 games up and winning the series against the Bombers. That means Winnipeg would basically need to win 3 more than Hamilton, and with just 4 games left, including two against the Als, that's unlikely. Hamilton looked pretty good in Calgary, where just one more good field goal from Nick Setta would have won the game. Most importantly, it got the bad taste of September 25 out of their mouths, and reminded them that they are one of the league's competitive teams. Cats by 8.

Look at that: a home-team sweep!

Ugghhh, another 1-3 weeks leaves me mired at 64th, I'm almost tempted to pick an opposite week, in other words pick who I think will win, and then post the opposite (apart from Montreal that is....). I won't do it this week but another 1-3 week will force me to try it next week....

Edmonton (despite losing to Winnipeg, I still think they are a better team than B.C.)
Saskatchewan (They're playing Toronto, they better not lose to them at home...)
Montreal (The question of course is, now that they clinched, will they let up?)
Hamilton (They can't possibly lose to Winnipeg at home, can they?)

.....Esks. vs. Lions.......toss up ...i'll give it to the home team................................,winner EDMONTON
.....Riders vs. Argos......no contest...by a bunch..................................................winner SASKATCHEWAN
.....Als. vs. Stamps.....close game...Als, are home and cooled out ,stamps need it more....winner CALGARY
.....Cats vs. Bombers...closer game..Bombers have turned the cornor,cats are in tough......winner WINNIPEG

B.C. @ Edmonton
Toronto @ Saskatchewan
Calgary @ Montreal
Winnipeg @ Hamilton

B.C. over Edmonton
Saskatchewan over Toronto
Montreal over Calgary
Hamilton over Winnipeg

B.C. - Very close one, nearly a coin toss. But I do not like how Edmonton is playing recently. THey're not just losing, they're looking bad
Saskatchewan - Toronto is playing, nuff said
Calgary - Calgary needs it and this is usually about when Montreal starts falling on their face
Hamilton - Hamilton is a real force at home, easy win against Kelly's Zeros

B.C. @ Edmonton
Toronto @ Saskatchewan
Calgary @ Montreal
Winnipeg @ Hamilton

BC @ Edmonton = Edmonton by 7
Toronto @ Saskatchewan = Saskatchewan by 13
Calgary @ Montreal = Calgary by 3
Winnipeg @ Hamilton = Hamilton by 10

B.C. @ Edmonton
Toronto @ Saskatchewan
Calgary @ Montreal
Winnipeg @ Hamilton

All the home teams are the better teams, so I'm hoping for a home sweep this time.

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Montréal
Hamilton

B.C. @ Edmonton
Toronto @ Saskatchewan
Calgary @ Montreal
Winnipeg @ Hamilton

B.C.
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Hamilton