Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 15

BC although Bombers could make it close.
Toronto because of the Ray factor and Bishop.
Montreal because Calvillo is back and Hamilton always pulls defeat out of the jaws of victory.
Sask: proven CFL quarterbacking.

Thanks BD!

CFL in Ottawa in 09!
Go Sens Go!

B.C. @ Winnipeg
Edmonton @ Toronto
Hamilton @ Montreal
Saskatchewan @ Calgary

B.C. @ Winnipeg: It's hard to pick against the Lions, and if Buck Pierce can play, I doubt Winnipeg can pull this out. Even without him, it'll be close. Lions by 6.

Edmonton @ Toronto: I nearly picked Edmonton until I remembered that Ray is out. I hope the Esks can pull off an upset, but I gotta go with the logical choice. Argos by 9.

Hamilton @ Montreal: On a limb here, but the Als are struggling, even with Calvillo, and Hamilton has shown improvement. Williams is good, and nearly beat Winnipeg, but Printers is better, and should play. Cats by 2.

Saskatchewan @ Calgary: The Riders haven't been impressive lately, but I think most teams can beat the Stamps without Burris. Riders by 11.

B.C. @ Winnipeg: Winnipeg is playing some great football, and they're at home. I'm picking them as a dark horse in this game.

Edmonton @ Toronto: Hate to say it, but Toronto swept us last year and they'll do it again this year. Ray is out, and the Eskimos just can't catch a break this year. Next year!!!

Hamilton @ Montreal: Montreal is 4-0 against the Cats at home. I doubt they'll start losing now.

Saskatchewan @ Calgary: The Riders always have trouble in Calgary, but with Burris out it should give them a break.

Lions
Eskimos
TiCats
Stamps

Winnipeg
Toronto
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Thanks BigDave!

B.C. @ Winnipeg - Take the Lions to win
Edmonton @ Toronto - Take the Argos in an ugly game
Hamilton @ Montreal - Take the Als to win
Saskatchewan @ Calgary - Take the Riders to win

Winnipeg
Toronto
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Winnipeg
Toronto
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Winners:

BC
Toronto
Montreal
Calgary :cowboy: :expressionless:

Winnipeg
Montreal
Toronto
Saskatchewan

B.C.
Toronto
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Thanks BigDave!

All winners:
BC
Toronto
Montreal
Sask

Winnipeg
Toronto
Montreal
Sask

Winnipeg over B.C.
Toronto over Edmonton
Montreal over Hamilton
Saskatchewan over Calgary

Thanks yet again, BigDave!

Wow. Almost forgot.

Winnipeg - I think playing at home does it, although Winnipeg has looked a little vulnerable lately.

Toronto - Don't think that Edmonton will be able to do it on the road with a backup who has hardly played all year. Don't know much about him, though, so he could surprise.

Hamilton - going out on a bit of a limb here, but Hamilton's defense has really been stepping up, and Montreal's offense isn't quite hitting on all cylinders. If Hamilton can get their offense rolling just a bit, they have a good chance.

Sask - No Burris. 'Nuff said.

BC
TO
Montreal - may change this one later
Sask

Big Dave, please change my BC/Winnipeg pick to Winnipeg over BC.

Again, just a hunch plus I would HATE to have to chear for BC! It just don't feel right!

Go Sens Go!
CFL Football in Ottawa in 2010!
GC in Ottawa in 09?

BC
Toronto
Montreal
Saskatchewan

BC
Toronto
Montreal
Saskatchewan