..STAMPEDERS ..over T.O.
..BLUE BOMBERS ..over MONT.
..ROUGHRIDERS..over B.C.

Hamilton
Calgary
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Edmonton - I hope the Cats win, but Edmonton plays much better at home
Toronto - should be close, but I think that the Argos will shut down the Stamps.
Montreal - The losing will finally end. Maybe.
Sask - Just because they're at home, rested, and annoyed about losing to Winnipeg.

Well 2-1 last week BigDave, I just couldn't bring myself to take the Tiger Cats, even though the Eskimos haven't won on the road all year. Here are my picks for week 15:

1. Hamilton @ Edmonton- The up and down Eskimos will play much better at home, and even though I'd like to see Jason Maas have a big day and pull off a win, I'm taking Edmonton by 6 points.

2. Toronto @ Calgary- Toronto has been the surprise of the CFL the last 6-7 weeks, to be tied for the East lead. However, reality sets in this week and Calgary is ready for them, and I see a long evening for the Argos. I'm taking Calgary by 9 points.

3. Winnipeg @ Montreal- This game is a breath of fresh air for the Alouettes, because Winnipeg can't get out of their own way. Montreal finally breaks the losing streak. I'm taking Montreal by 7 points.

4. BC Lions@ Saskatchewan- I know BC is the hottest team in the CFL right now, but winning streaks come to an end also. Saskatchewan is playing well right now, and at home they will come up with a big effort. I'm taking Saskatchewan by 3 points as my upset special!!

Thank you so much BigDave, I hope you have a great time in Edmonton.

Hamilton @ Edmonton
Toronto @ Calgary
Winnipeg @ Montreal
B.C. @ Saskatchewan

my picks for week 15

Edmonton, by 2 :stuck_out_tongue:
Calgary by 7 :roll:
Montreal by 3 :thdn:
[i]Riders [/i] by 10 :rockin:

Edmonton
Calgary
Montreal
B.C.

*Hamilton
*Calgary
*Saskatchewan
*Montréal

thanks BigDave

Edmonton over Hamilton
Calgary over Toronto (not sorry one bit, mongo)
Montreal over Winnipeg
Saskatchewan over BC

Thanks again, BigDave!

Edmonton
Calgary
Montreal
Saskatchewan

going with the Home team

Winners:

Edmonton
Calgary :rockin: :cowboy:
Winnipeg
BC

Edmonton
Calgary
Montreal
BC

Hamilton@Edmonton Edmonton will be fired up after their loss in Hamilton last week. Edmonton always seems to be tough at home. Hamilton pulled out the win last week on a good outing for the first half then came out flat in the second half but managed to hold on for the win. I dont think they will get that chance this week. Edmonton will get the W.

Toronto@Calgary Calgary had a good outing last week against what can be a pretty stingy defense in Winnipeg. Toronto has not impressed me over their past couple of games. Even with Williams and Avery back in the lineup I dont think they have what it takes to beat Calgary at home. Calgary will get the win.

Winnipeg@Montreal I think Montreal will break their losing streak this week, that is if they can start plugging the leaks in their offesive line. Winnipeg has a good defensive squad but i dont think they will get anywhere near the number of sacks BC had last week against Montreal. Montreal will be fired up for this one. montreal will get the win at home.

BC@Saskatchewan BC had a great game last week (12 sacks). I dont think they will have that much success this week in Regina. You can bet your a** that Barrett and Cortez will be going over game film this week. BC and Saskatchewan always seem have great struggles for games and the Riders always play them tough at Taylor Field. One question is how well will Yo Murphy fit in to the receiving core for the Riders and who will sit out. I am hoping Grant sits out for this one and hopefully Fantuz has a breakout game. Maybe the Riders will figure out how to shut down Geroy Simon. Call me a homer if you want but I think the Riders will pull this one out.

Thanx Big Dave.

Edmonton
Calgary
Montreal
Sask.

Here we go, 2-1 last week.. stupid Eskies burned me again.. just like every week. Let's see if I can figure them out before the season is over.

Hamilton @ Edmonton - The Eskies had a tremendous letdown being beaten by the league's worst team.. they're at home now, and have the benefit of seeing what Hamilton can do last week. They'll be fired up from the loss.. Esks by 3.

Toronto @ Calgary - I was fairly concerned about this game until I found out (a) Williams is in, but Avery is not (b) Toronto's plan is to let Reynolds do what he wants, and limit the pass game to keep the Stamps out of the endzone (c) Saturday will be a sunny 23 degrees, so Burris will have all his options, not just Nik Lewis. Calgary by 10.

Winnipeg @ Montreal - Wow, tough call.. two teams on slides, two teams undergoing midseason revamps to try and correct problems when it almost feels too late. Winnipeg has their best defensive player say that the team has quit.. and in Montreal the coach says 12 sacks are the QB's fault. Doesn't sound like a winning atmosphere in either room. Of course Montreal is a great team at stuffing the run.. and Winnipeg's one note pass offense should be easy to key on. If AC can move the ball through the air, this should be a turning point game for the Allouettes. Montreal by 2.

BC @ Saskatchewan - I smell upset on this one. BC always has a tough time at Taylor Field, and they'll be going in with Buck Pierce at the helm.. who's not even at 100%. The Riders are rounding back into the form that had them looking dominant early in the season, before Joseph got hurt.. and bringing in another option for him in Yo Murphy.. especially since it's one he's played with before.. should be automatic success. It's tough to pick against the Lions, and I have a feeling this one might burn me.. but... Saskatchewan by 7.

Edmonton
Calgary
Montreal
B.C.

Thanks B.D.