Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 15

Attention: I will be in Edmonton for a week. I will probably not be getting online during that time, and my spreadsheet will not be going with me. That means that the Week 15 standings will be late. I will be gone until Wednesday night, so don't expect to see them until Thursday at the earliest.
In the meantime, please do not un-sticky this thread.
I will do that when I get back. I don't want to have to search all the old threads to find the picks.
Here are the matchups for week 15:
Hamilton @ Edmonton
Toronto @ Calgary
Winnipeg @ Montreal
B.C. @ Saskatchewan

The standings are available to view at http://home.cogeco.ca/~droddick1/vgcc_standings.htm

To make your picks, reply to this thread (please don't quote this post) with your picks for the winners.

Participants will be ranked based primarily on the number of correct picks. Point spreads are not considered. If you elaborate on your picks, please make your pick clear at a glance. If I have to read paragraphs of prose to figure out who you think will win, I won't bother.

The deadline to make a pick for any game is the scheduled kickoff time of that game. No exceptions. A pick for a 7:00 game will be considered late if it is posted at 7:01.

If you want to change one of your picks, please post a new reply. DO NOT EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST. If a post has been edited, only those games played after the latest edit will count.

Good luck!

Hamilton @ Edmonton: Hamilton looked really good -- particularly on defence -- at home against the Esks, but I'm not fooling myself. Edmonton is too good a team to be beaten by the same struggling team two weeks in a row, particularly if the second game is at home. I'll be at the game in Edmonton cheering on my Cats, but I doubt they'll get their two points. Edmonton by 8.

Toronto @ Calgary: Both these teams are pretty good, but I'm picking the Stamps for two reasons: (1) they're at home; and (2) Ricky Williams is expected to play for Toronto, essentially shutting down the Argos' running game. Stamps by a touchdown.

Winnipeg @ Montreal: Montreal has really been stinking the place up lately. But their losing streak will end eventually, it will likely happen at home, and it will happen against one of the sub-.500 teams. Als by a late field goal.

B.C. @ Saskatchewan: The Lions are just too good to pick anyone else.

to win:
toronto, Montreal, edmonton, Saskatchewan

• Have a good trip BigDAve

Edmonton
Calgary
Montreal
BC

Thanks Big Dave

Edmonton in a close one
Toronto in a close one
Montreal in a whipping
Saskatchewan by a FG

Edmonton
Calgary
Montreal
BC

Hamilton @ Edmonton
Toronto @ Calgary
Winnipeg @ Montreal
B.C. @ Saskatchewan

Hamilton @ Edmonton It will happen! Right at Commonweatlh!

Toronto @ Calgary Should be a close game but I think Calgary will take this one.

Winnipeg @ MontrealThis is easy Montreal takes Blink and Stegal out of the game to win!

B.C. @ Saskatchewan The Riders are going to be out right nasty and suprise the lions!

Hamilton
Calgary
Winnipeg
B.C.

Edmonton
Calgary
Montreal
B.C.

Hamilton @ Edmonton - As much as I loved seeing Hamilton beat the Esks in Hamilton...I might as well pick the Esks again. Just makes the most sense. Go 'Cats! :slight_smile: Do it again!
Toronto @ Calgary - C'mon, Stamps. Beat those Argos for the Bombers! hehe.
Winnipeg @ Montreal - shakes head - After watching the Blue get destroyed by Calgary, I might as well pick Montreal. GO BLUE!!!
B.C. @ Saskatchewan - Next up: the 'Riders. :wink: Have a feeling B.C. will continue their dominance.

EDMONTON wins :thup:

TORONTO wins :thup:

MONTREAL wins :thup:

SASK. wins :thup:

edm cgy mon bc

Edmonton
Calgary
Montreal
BC

Edmonton
Calgary
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Have fun in the chuck BigDave!

9 points out of the lead, time to start taking risks.

EDMONTON Over Hamilton. Edmonton will be ready for this one. They need this game more than Hamilton. Even if Gass gets suspended, the Eskies should win this one at Home. EDMONTON by 14

CALGARY Over Toronto. This will be the best game of the week. Both teams evenly matched. Both teams wanting to keep pace with the first place club. DeAngeles comes to the rescue on a last play field goal. CALGARY by 3

MONTREAL Over Winnipeg. The Als losing streak will end. Who better to help them out, than none other than the Bombers. MONTREAL By 12

SASKATCHEWAN
Over BC. Here is my risky pick for the week to hopefully climb up the standings. Dickenson is "Nicked up". Pierce is "Nicked up." Couple of "Nicks" to the offensive line. The weather forecast is brisk winds at Taylor field. Saskatchewan in an Upset by 2

Hamilton-- another upset, Maccioca is fired after the season
Toronto- Toronto has just enough offence to beat the Stumps
Winnipeg- Als just cant seem to win , home or away.
Saskatchewan- Riders will end BC's winning streak

*Montréal
*Hamilton
*Calgary
*Saskatchewan

Thanks BigDave

Edm
Toronto
Montreal
BC

Edmonton - wont happen twice
Calgary - better team wins