Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 14

The Week 13 standings are posted here.

Each week, reply to the VGCC thread with your picks for the winners.
If you elaborate, make your picks clear at a glance.
Picks must be in PRIOR TO the SCHEDULED KICKOFF TIME in order to qualify for that game.
To change your picks, post a new reply to the thread. Editing your original thread may invalidate all your picks.
At the end of each week, participants will be ranked based on the number of correct picks, followed by most perfect weeks, then highest aggregate spread (the total of the point spreads of all games picked correctly MINUS the total of the point spreads of all games picked incorrectly), and lastly highest percentage correct. Ties will be broken according to participants’ peformance in the most recent week.
The complete rules are posted here.

Now for Week 14. Montreal has the bye this week.
Toronto @ Ottawa
B.C. @ Edmonton
Winnipeg @ Calgary
Hamilton @ Saskatchewan

Good luck!

Toronto @ Ottawa: Neither of these teams has been playing well lately, but I think Ottawa is the more likely to pick things up. Redblacks by 4.

B.C. @ Edmonton: Edmonton has now lost three in a row, while B.C. has won three in a row. The streaks continue. Lions by 9.

Winnipeg @ Calgary: The league’s two longest winning streaks are on the line here, so the question is simply which is the better team. Stamps by 8.

Hamilton @ Saskatchewan: No question; the Riders can’t make it two in a row. Cats by 15.

Toronto @ Ottawa
B.C. @ Edmonton
Winnipeg @ Calgary
Hamilton @ Saskatchewan

Hey, Cool, I'm in first place! :rockin:

Ottawa
Edmonton
Calgary
Roughriders

Correction, tied... with 8 others! :rockin: hehe

Correction - Tiebreaker - At the end of each week, participants will be ranked based on the number of correct picks, followed by most perfect weeks, then highest aggregate spread :rockin: hehehe

My picks are:

Ottawa
BC
Calgary
Hamilton

Thank you

Richard

Toronto @ Ottawa
B.C. @ Edmonton
Winnipeg @ Calgary
Hamilton @ Saskatchewan

I know :slight_smile: Just having fun

If I had gone with my heart instead of the safe pick, I'd be all alone in first.. Oh well, lotsa Time left!

Thanks BD!

My Picks:

Ottawa
B.C.
Calgary
Hamilton

Thanks Big Dave

Woo Hoo !!! I'm on the move , up two spots from 45th to 43rd. Yup there's no stopping me now :lol:
And now on to this weeks picks :

Toronto @ OTTAWA........Simply put I still say the Argos are the most overrated team in the league and the TWOCOLOURS are simply the better team of the two, so.............Ottawa wins this by 10

B.C. @ Edmonton..........There's something obviously not right with these Eskimos this year and let's face it here if you can't beat those Sliders than how can you expect to beat the Lions ?.............B.C. wins this by 7

WINNIPEG@ Calgary.........The game of the week between the two hottest teams in the league as these two have an 17-0-1 combined record over their last 18 games played. The Bombers winners of 7 in a row , the Stamps undefeated in 11.........Something's got to give and a streak has to be ended and I say that those amazing BB's will stretch theirs to 8 straight wins in a wild one.............Winnipeg wins this by 2

HAMILTON@ Saskatchewan.........Those Sliders just won their Grey Cup for the year with their win over those ice cold Eskimos but unfortunately for them all fairy tales must come to an end and it will be back to reality when the Cats come for a visit to the Prairies and once again smack em down............Hamilton wins by 17

Okay that's It , that's All Folks !!! And once again Good Luck to one and all with yer pickings this week :rockin:

Thanks Again B-Dave for all yer time and effort in everything you do for us !!! :thup:

Ottawa
B.C.
Calgary
Hamilton

Toronto
Edmonton
Calgary
Hamilton

Getting closer every week now. Still in 18th place, but now only two games out of first. Here's hoping the momentum continues. [knock wood]

Here are my picks for week 14:

Toronto @ Ottawa - LeFevour is playing really well, a bit better than Harris. So I'm thinking the Argos might steal this one from the Redblacks.

B.C. @ Edmonton - The Lions have been playing really well this year. The Eskimos just lost to the Riders. THE RIDERS!

Winnipeg @ Calgary - The Bombers have also been playing well lately, but there's no way they're beating the Stamps.

Hamilton @ Saskatchewan - Have the Riders finally come to play? Or was their victory last week more a comment on the Eskimos? Same question for the Ticats, as they didn't exactly burn the house down in Montreal. I'm thinking the Ticats should take this one, although it won't be the lop-sided victory it was last time these two teams met.

Ottawa,
In the short term Toronto's losing Heath for Willy will not help in losing out to the crossover. Ottawa better team and Toronto need big plays on Def.

Edmonton,
I have an odd feeling on this one. BC makes sense but I think Edmonton will be looking to put the Sask defeat behind them.

Calgary,
An odd defeat might help Calgary to keep them on their toes for the business end of the season. This one Calgary will be on their toes though.

Hamilton,
Its now time to get going. I think they will. If they dont Ottawa could be well into the driving seat.

TOR
BC
CGY
HAM

THX

Toronto @ Ottawa
B.C. @ Edmonton
Winnipeg @ Calgary
Hamilton @ Saskatchewan

Toronto @ Ottawa
B.C. @ Edmonton
Winnipeg @ Calgary