Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 14

The standings after Week 13 are posted here.

You all know the rules by now. The complete rules are posted here.

Now on to Week 14. Toronto has the bye this week.
Montreal @ Ottawa
Saskatchewan @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Calgary

Good luck!

Who knew that a 2-2 record would bump me from #21 to #15? A rough week all around.

Montreal @ Ottawa: Montreal just doesn't seem to want to go away, and Ottawa is still finding ways to lose. I'd like to be wrong here, but gotta go with the Als by 9.

Saskatchewan @ Edmonton: The Riders without Durant are not a team to be reckoned with. Edmonton is not likely to lose two in a row to a team not named "Stampeders". Esks by 11.

Hamilton @ Winnipeg: These past few weeks, Hamilton's defence has really rounded into shape. Collaros is looking like a much more experienced QB than he is. The East-west curse is broken, and the Bombers miss their Willy (and at this point I have no reason to believe he'll play.) Cats by 6.

B.C. @ Calgary: Calgary just lost their second game of the year. 'Nuff said. Stamps by 15.

Montreal vs Ottawa - REDBLACKS
Sask. vs Edmonton - RIDERS
Hamilton vs Winnipeg - BOMBERS
BC Lions vs Calgary - CALGARY

Not surprised that no one had a perfect week. :lol:

Montreal @ Ottawa
Saskatchewan @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Calgary

Tough one last week. And I think this one will be even harder.

Alouettes
Riders
Ti-Cats
Lions

Yes all road teams...

Montreal @ Ottawa - MONTREAL
Saskatchewan @ Edmonton - EDMONTON
Hamilton @ Winnipeg - HAMILTON
B.C. @ Calgary - B.C.

Montreal @ Ottawa ... Would really like to see the RB's win one here, but that won't happen with Burris at the controls. The Larks are too active & athletic on D & ST's ... Montreal on the road in this one.

Saskatchewan @ Edmonton ... Real tough one here. Think there'll be a lag for the Riders after an emotional, comeback victory over Ottawa yesterday. Eskimos are a very balanced team. Edmonton at home.

Hamilton @ Winnipeg ... TiCats are surging. Hamilton on the road Saturday night. Will be watching while @ the Keith Urban Show @ THF!

B.C. @ Calgary ... Really has the feel of an upset here but I think the Stamps gets healthier this week and holds serve. Calgary @ home.

Ottawa
Edmonton
Winnipeg
Calgary

Montreal
Edmonton
Winnipeg
B.C.

Still only eight games out of first. Still time. :oops:

My picks for week 14:

Montreal @ Ottawa - The Als seem to have found ways to win close games. The Redblacks, not so much.

Saskatchewan @ Edmonton - The Riders are hurting big time without Durant. If it hadn't been for the Redblacks imploding in the second half, the Riders would have lost - to the team with the worst record in the league. The Eskimos, on the other hand, are playing well under Reilly. Even the manure truckloads of Rider fans showing up in Edmonton won't change this one.

Hamilton @ Winnipeg - The Ticats are currently one of the strongest teams in the league, and are getting better every week. The bombers, on the other hand, are slip-sliding away. And it's not going to be a stupid o'clock western game, so no napping by the Ticats at the end of this one.

B.C. @ Calgary - The Stamps are definitely the strongest team in the league at the moment, although their loss to the Als gives me pause. The Lions aren't that bad, although not quite up there with the Stamps. They should make this one close.

......Redblacks
.......Eskimos
.........Bombers
..........Stampeders

My picks for week 14:

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
BC

Making a change Big Dave

Riders vs Eskies - EDMONTON

For Week 14,