Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 14

My picks for week 14 are:

Montreal
Calgary
Winnipeg
BC

Thank you

Richard

Still in last place among those who haven't bailed...18 and 30, 68th place...so here goes my bid to get above 40%. :rockin:

Montreal @ Hamilton; I know the Als don't win at IWS, but if you ignore the aberration against Edmonton, the Ticats have been pretty ragged lately. Of course with their on-again off-again pattern, they're due to be on again...
Edmonton @ Calgary; Calgary is better on paper and they have home field. So unless Kevin throws another key interception...
Toronto @ Winnipeg; Buck is back and Ricky is out. I want this one.
B.C. @ Saskatchewan; I've lost count how many weeks this year picking BC to win is the only time I've been right. Of course I'm almost always wrong about the Riders...

Montreal @ Hamilton
Edmonton @ Calgary
Toronto @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Saskatchewan

Montreal @ Hamilton
Edmonton @ Calgary
Toronto @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Saskatchewan

Hmm... I have this nagging feeling that Hamilton will give Montreal trouble, but if I vote for Hamilton, and Montreal ends up winning, I'll be kicking myself for the rest of the week; gotta be a homer and pick Montreal, haha.

Edmonton/Calgary match is a tough one. Calgary's the better team, but they've got their ups and downs. Still, Kevin Glenn's really taken control of the offense. Hard to think Edmonton would lose 5 in a row, but my gut says Calgary.

I'm not picking Winnipeg against any team until they can win against a 0.500+ team. :stuck_out_tongue:

I'm not picking any team against B.C. until the Lions show that they can actually lose. :stuck_out_tongue:

Week 14:
Hamilton 8)
Edmonton :?
Winnipeg :roll:
B.C. :oops:

Big Dave, please change my pick from Edmonton to
Calgary.

Another 2-2 week, leaving me at 24-24. Got a coin? I'd be doing just as well.

This week's picks:

Hamilton over Montreal - They're at home (not that seems to matter this year :frowning: ) and I can't believe they'll come out flat after the Red River disaster. More to the point, I won't let myself believe it.
Calgary over Edmonton - They're a bit better, and they're at home.
Winnipeg over Toronto - They're at home, Pierce is back. And if Ray is out, Toronto is toast.
BC over Saskatchewan - The shine seems to have worn off BC, but they're still better than the 'Riders, even in Regina.

Montreal @ Hamilton
Edmonton @ Calgary
Toronto @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Saskatchewan

Mont.
Cal.
Wpg.
Sask.

Interesting to see so many picking Montreal this week. We've been brutalized at Ivor Wynne the past few years.

Montreal @ Hamilton - cant see Hamilton bouncing back from the loss to Winnipeg in this one!
Edmonton @ Calgary - Calgary is just better. Edmonton seems to be fading....
Toronto @ Winnipeg - Kind of a sleeper pick here. Bombers are a different team with Buck under center. Maybe he can make it through this one too!
B.C. @ Saskatchewan - BC has started to steam roll, and I think they are going to ride this to the Grey Cup! I hope I am wrong, but BC looks too powerful for everyone.

Thanks again for your efforts here Big Dave!

Montreal
Calgary
Winnipeg
B.C.

Hamilton
Calgary
Winnipeg
BC

MONT.
CAL.
WINN.
BC.

Thanks Dave

Montreal
Calgary
Winnipeg
B.C.

Montreal @ Hamilton - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, if Montreal loses they should have to parade down St Catherine's St wearing Ti-Cats cheerleader uniforms
Edmonton @ Calgary - no way Edmonton losses 3 in a row to the Stamps
Toronto @ Winnipeg - the great ship Argonaut is sinking fast, 50/50 the Argos miss the playoffs
B.C. @ Saskatchewan - back to back ugly wins for BC, it catches up with them this week

Montreal
Calgary
Winnipeg
BC

Montreal @ Hamilton - Als outclass Cats. Montreal by 12.
Edmonton @ Calgary - Stamps front 4 (Hughes aside, he was great) can play a lot better than they did last week. Stamps by 4.
Toronto @ Winnipeg - Buck >>> Jarious. Bombers by 11.
B.C. @ Saskatchewan - No way in hell I'm picking the Lions to lose. BC by 15.

Montreal @ Hamilton
Edmonton @ Calgary
Toronto @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Saskatchewan

Montreal
Calgary
Winnipeg
Saskatchewan

Hamilton
Edmonton
Toronto
B.C.