Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 14

The standings are posted here.

Here are the games for Week 14:
Edmonton @ Winnipeg
Calgary @ Toronto
Hamilton @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ Montreal

Everyone is welcome to participate. To join in, just start making picks. Pick the teams you think will win each game as a response to this thread. While discussion is encouraged, please make your picks clear at a glance. Picks must be in before the scheduled kickoff time in order to be considered for any game. You can see a complete list of the rules here.

Good Luck!

Winnipeg
Toronto
Hamilton
Saskatchewan

Edmonton @ Winnipeg
Calgary @ Toronto
Hamilton @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ Montreal

Winners in bold
Reason:
Edmonton will be more prepared this time around so they will win if they want to stay in the race.
Calgary will win because the Argos are team in transition. They are not organized to the point they can win. And I am being a bit of homer saying that Calgary is hitting stride on offense and defense. For TO to win it would have to be Calgary shooting itself in the foot and the Argo defense which is not bad is not not on the field most of the game.
BC is determined to stay in the race however, if they take Hamilton lightly they may lose. Hamilton is not a bad team it is just they have not found the way to win late in the game. This will change this may even be a close game.
Montreal home field advantage and frankly one guy AC has the ability to hurt you as long as his receivers hold onto the ball Colbourne is the other factor. Had he played in Calgary who knows that game would have been differnt. Riders seem to in transition as well on offense the injuries are definately a factor no doubt about it. The defense has helped win most of their games they need to tuurn it up a notch to win it. Close but Montreal will win this one.
Good luck to all teams win or lose as long as your entertained you should be happy with the results.

Winnipeg
Calgary
B.C.
Montreal

Edmonton
Calgary
B.C.
Montreal

Winnipeg
Calgary
Hamilton
Saskatchewan

Edmonton
Calgary
BC
Montreal

Winnipeg
Calgary
B.C.
Saskatchewan

Edmonton
Calgary
B.C.
Montreal

....BOMBERS over Esks.
.......STAMPEDERS over Argos.
.........LIONS over Ti-Cats
............ALOUETTES over Riders.

Edmonton
Calgary
BC
Montreal

I'm gonna have to hire a couple of goons to make Turkey disappear for a few weeks! He won't leave me alone in the standings!!! :twisted:

Edmonton over Winnipeg
Calgary over Calgary
B.C over Hamilton
Montreal over Saskatchewan (Will be the deciding game between Turkey and I)

Edmonton
Calgary
B.C.
Saskatchewan

EDMONTON Over Winnipeg. I think the Eskies will bounce back over their poor effort in Montreal. EDMONTON by 2

CALGARY Over Toronto. Toronto looks like a mess. Burris is on a roll. Look out Hamilton, Torontos comming down to join you. CALGARY by 15

BC Over Hamilton, As if the Time zone isn't bad enough for most Eastern teams, the Lions defense should "Feast" on whoever Hamilton puts in at QB. Even if Buck Pierce is nicked up, I like an Inconsistant Jarious Jackson over Printers any day. BC by 8

MONTREAL Over Saskatchewan. Injuries shouldn't be an excuse, but The Riders look like they are trying out for a remake of MASH the movie. For those injuries...they CAN use it as an excuse. MONTREAL by 8

Edmonton @ Winnipeg = 7-5 vs 4-8 and still a toughy. Let's go with:
Winnipeg.
Calgary @ Toronto = Cgy
Hamilton @ B.C. = BC
Saskatchewan @ Montreal = Montreal

Edmonton (I might regret this one)
Calgary
BC
Montreal

I'l take whatever teams papazolla takes..... He's on an 11 game win streak...

...way to go, Blin...you've managed to obliterate the entire point of this contest...

As for me:

Edmonton over Winnipeg
Calgary over Toronto
B.C. over Hamilton
Saskatchewan over Montreal

Thanks again, BigDave!

Winnipeg
Calgary
BC
Saskatchewan

Winnipeg
Calgary