Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 14

The games for Week 14 are:
Toronto @ Edmonton
Montreal @ Saskatchewan
Hamilton @ Winnipeg
Calgary @ B.C.

The standings are posted at http://home.cogeco.ca/~droddick1/vgcc_standings.htm .

To make your picks, just post a reply to this thread with your predicted winners for these games. Picks must be made prior to a game's scheduled kickoff time in order to be accepted for that game. Remember to make your picks clear at a glance. You can view a more complete listing of the rules at

http://home.cogeco.ca/~droddick1/vgcc_rules.htm

Good luck!

Toronto
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
BC

Toronto @ Edmonton
Montreal @ Saskatchewan
Hamilton @ Winnipeg
Calgary @ B.C.

Think I went 0-4 last week, and I can easily repeast that this week.

Toronto @ Edmonton = Toronto
Montreal @ Saskatchewan = Ssk
Hamilton @ Winnipeg = Hamilton
Calgary @ B.C. = BC

Eskimos
Riders
Bombers
Lions

Toronto @ Edmonton - Esks to win.
Montreal @ Saskatchewan - Riders to win.
Hamilton @ Winnipeg - Bombers to win.
Calgary @ B.C. - Lions to win.

Thanks BigDave!!!

...Eskimos...over T.O.
.....Riders.....over Mont.
......Bombers....over Ham.
.......Lions....over Cal.

Edmonton, Sask, Winnipeg , BC. :cowboy:

-thanks Big Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. The only win I had last week was the one I least expected (Toronto over Winnipeg). Picking a home sweep this week.

Edmonton - I think homefield advantage will give them the help that they need, but I'm not sure about this one.

Sask - They're at home, mad about last week, and Montreal isn't as strong as BC is.

Winnipeg - will play better, and they're at home. Should be an interesting game, though.

BC - Calgary is missing Burris and playing on the road. Tough to win.

0-4 last week and dropping fast but after the results in the first 2 games, I wasn't as unhappy as I thought I would be.

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
B.C.
Winnipeg

Toronto @ Edmonton
Montreal @ Saskatchewan
Hamilton @ Winnipeg
Calgary @ B.C.

Toronto
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
BC

I'm 1 and 9 in my last 10. That has to be a record. Problem with my picks is that they are the same as everyone elses. No making up ground this week.

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
BC

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
B.C.

Toronto
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
B.C.

Yikes 1-3 last week. Well, Call me a homer this week!

EDMONTON Over Toronto. The opportunity is there for the Eskies to make a playoff run. Win this one, and the cross over is almost done. EDMONTON by 4

SASKATCHEWAN Over Montreal. The Riders should end their three game losing streak. If not, call the paramedics as the Rider fans will be throwing themselves in front of the combines. The emotional game against BC might spark the Riders to get it together this week. RIDERS by 8

WINNIPEG Over Hamilton. Doesn't matter if Casey Printers are in or not. Hamilton got their token win against the Stamps. Sorry Big Dave, but its back to reality for the Ti-Cats. BOMBERS by 15

BC Over Calgary. Akili Smith is not Jarious Jackson. More injuries of the Lions have healled. BC won't miss Rasoulli. BC by 11

0-4 last week! I'm not sure, but I think that's the first time I've done that (and this is the eighth year I've done the VGCC.) I feel sick to my stomach, and very worried as I go about making my picks for this week.

Toronto @ Edmonton: The Eskimos have yet to lose to an Eastern opponent. The Argos owe their respectable record to their three games against the Tiger-cats; the Esks earned most of their wins against more powerful opponents. Esks by 8.

Montreal @ Saskatchewan: Sooner or later, these Riders are going to win a game I pick them for. Looking at their numbers, it's likely their next win will be: (a) at home, and (b) against an Eastern opponent. Both those happen this week, against an Als team whose #1 QB is still out. Riders by 6.

Hamilton @ Winnipeg: This will be a pretty good game. Hamilton's offence has shown signs of improvement, and their defence has been slowly developing towards respectability. But two wins in a row may be asking too much, and the Bombers have been nearly unbeatable in their own park. Of course I hope I'm wrong on this one, but Bombers by 5.

Calgary @ B.C.: This is the easiest pick of them all. B.C. has the best record in the league, and have dominated their division. Calgary is 2-4 on the road, and without Henry Burris and with no competent backup, this one should be over quickly. Lions by 15.

There you have it, a home team sweep.

Edmonton
Montreal
Winnipeg
BC

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
B.C.

Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg