Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 13

The standings after Week 12 are posted here.

The complete rules are posted here.

Now on to Week 13. Toronto has the bye this week.
B.C. @ Calgary
Edmonton @ Hamilton
Ottawa @ Saskatchewan
Winnipeg @ Montreal

Good luck!

Calgary
Edmonton
Ottawa
Winnipeg

Woo-hoo! A perfect week, and I'm back up to #20!

B.C. @ Calgary: Disappointed with Beck's performance against Ottawa. Don't see him doing any better in Calgary. Calgary plays sloppy, but always find a way to win, and after last week's loss, they will probably be hard to beat from here on. Stamps by 9.

Edmonton @ Hamilton: Another classic in the making. Edmonton is coming off a win against the Stamps, Hamilton two wins that knocked the Argos into third place. The Esks were humbled at home by Hamilton, and now they're coming to Tim Horton's Field. Sorry, Eskimos. Cats by 11.

Ottawa @ Saskatchewan: Ottawa is respectable. Saskatchewan is not. 'Nuff said. RedBlacks by 15.

Winnipeg @ Montreal: Montreal wins this and moves into position for the crossover. Als by 4.

My picks are:

Calgary
Hamilton
Ottawa
Montreal

Thank you

Richard

:rockin: :cowboy:

Calgary, Hamilton, Ottawa, Winnipeg!!

Thanks Big Dave

BC vs Calgary - CALGARY
EE vs Hamilton - HAMILTON
Sask. vs Ottawa - ROUGHRIDERS
Montreal vs Bombers - ALOUETTES

Calgary
Edmonton
Ottawa
Winnipeg

B.C. @ Calgary - Stamps by at least 2 TDs.
Edmonton @ Hamilton - I actually think Hamilton will win but I'm gambling to make up ground.
Ottawa @ Saskatchewan - Ugly blowout, something like 25-4ish.
Winnipeg @ Montreal - Bombers have Montreal's number the past 3 years. They eke out a close one with turnovers and other smoke and mirrors.

Well a 3-1 week moves me up a notch to #12 in the standings :smiley: Anyway the Labour day back to backs are in the books and it's on to Week #13. So without further adieu here are my picks for this week:

BC @ CALGARY............The Lions continue to stumble and bumble through this season. The Stamps will be out for blood after their poor showing against the Eskimos,this one won't be close at all. The Stamps roll.........Calgary by 21

Edmonton @ HAMILTON.......This figures to be a lot more even and closer match then when these two met earlier in the season.The Esks have Reilly back behind center and he will make a huge difference in the final score......The Cats win a very tight low scoring affair..........Hamilton by 3

Saskatchewan @ OTTAWA.......The feel good story of the year continues for the surprising and for real 2nd year REDBLACKS
The RB's continue their winning ways on the way to the playoffs and the Roughriders lost season continues in this nightmare season on the prairies...........The Burris led RB's roll in this one easily........Ottawa by 16

WINNIPEG@ Montreal......It will be another nail in the Als coffin for this year as the Bombers waltz into Montreal and waltz out with the victory moving them ever so closer to their first playoff spot since 2011......The Bombers beat the Dead Birds in this one.......Winnipeg by 10

So there ya have it , Bobo's week 13 picks.....taking CALG/HAM/OTT/WNP

Thanks Again B-Dave :thup: and good luck to all on your picks this week

My picks for week 13:

Calgary
Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Montreal

Calgary
Hamilton
Ottawa
Winnipeg

Calgary
Hamilton
Ottawa
Montreal

Back to having a 3-1 week, and finally ended the first game curse and I moved up 4 spots to 35th. Okay the last one isn't too impressive, but at least I'm moving the in the right direction...

Calgary - The Stampeders are undefeated at home and playing what I think is the worst team in the league right now. Yeah, this pretty much the gimme of the week...

Hamilton - This might be toughest pick of the week. Throw out the 30 point win last month, Edmonton is still one of the top teams in the league, and Mike Reilly is back. Offence is still their weak point though and Hamilton is at home. It will be a lot closer, but the Cats should still win this one.

Ottawa - Kevin Glenn should be back for Saskatchewan, but Ottawa has started to pile up some impressive stats including 1st in team sacks. Even if Bad Hank shows up I can't help but think the RubyGlooms still win this one...

Montreal - Battle for the last playoff spot. Montreal wins this one, they've got the last spot, and they will if Rakeem Cato starts. If Tanner Marsh is slated to start, I will be switching...

Calgary
Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Montreal

Thanks BigDave

Calgary
Hamilton
Sask
Montreal

Thanks!

B.C. @ Calgary
Edmonton @ Hamilton
Ottawa @ Saskatchewan
Winnipeg @ Montreal

Calgary
Hamilton
Ottawa
Montreal

Stampeders
Tiger-Cats
Roughriders
Alouettes

These picks are for Boss99;

Stampeders
Tiger-Cats
Redblacks
Alouettes

Calgary
Hamilton
Ottawa
Montreal

B.C. @ Calgary - no brainer
Edmonton @ Hamilton - Cats are great at home, Eskies lousy on the road and Cats have the better inter division record
Ottawa @ Saskatchewan - Ottawa ruins Glenn's return
Winnipeg @ Montreal - hard to bet against the team coming off the bye, Bombers D is horrible and they suck on the road