Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 13

The Week 12 standings are posted here.

For those new to the forum, here's a rundown of the rules:
To join in, just start making picks.
Reply to this thread with your picks for the games. You're encouraged to elaborate, but only the predicted winners are taken into account, and your picks must be clear at a glance without having to read a big long post. There are no conditional picks allowed.
Picks must be in by the scheduled kickoff time, or they will not be counted.
To change your picks, post a new message to the thread. Do not edit your original post.
The complete rules are posted here.

Here are the games for Week 13:
Hamilton @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Edmonton
Toronto @ Montreal
Calgary @ Saskatchewan

Good luck!

My picks for next week:

Hamilton @ Winnipeg: I don't know; the first time in a long time I picked the Ticats to lose and they win by 43 points. Maybe I should just keep picking them to lose. Naw, I'm not that superstitious. I'll go with the best team here, and Buck Pierce or no Buck Pierce, the better team is Hamilton. Cats by 9.

B.C. @ Edmonton: Edmonton has lost three in a row now, and they're going to win eventually. They're not that bad a team. But B.C. is not likely to be the team they turn things around on. Lions by 8.

Toronto @ Montreal: No matter how much better the Argos are than they were last year, they're still not better than Montreal. Als by 6.

Calgary @ Saskatchewan: Calgary is hot. Saskatchewan hasn't beaten a team based outside of Manitoba in a long time. No real choice here. Stamps by a bundle.

Hamilton at Winnipeg - WINNIPEG
Lions at Edmonton - LIONS
Toronto at Montreal - MONTREAL
Calgary at Sask. - SASKATCHEWAN

Here are my picks for week 13

Hamilton
B.C.
Montreal
Saskatchewan
[/quote]
Thanks BD you rock! :rockin:

Hamilton @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Edmonton
Toronto @ Montreal
Calgary @ Saskatchewan

Hamilton @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Edmonton
Toronto @ Montreal
Calgary @ Saskatchewan

Hamilton
BC
Toronto
Calgary

Hamilton
B.C.
Toronto
Saskatchewan

My picks for week 13 are:

Hamilton
BC
Montreal
Calgary

Thank you

Richard

Hamilton
BC
Toronto
Calgary

Slowly clawing back towards .500. Went 3-1 and now sit in 54th spot only 4 games below .500. Perhaps this is the week to go even steven...

Hamilton - Okay I lied last week, I will not pick Hamilton again this year unless they are playing Winnipeg or Edmonton...

B.C. - Because they're playing Edmonton...

Montreal - Because they're at home...

Calgary - Because they're playing Saskatchewan...

Hamilton
Edmonton
Montreal
Calgary

My picks for week 13:

Hamilton
BC
Montreal
Saskatchewan

Hamilton
BC
Montreal
Calgary

Hamilton @ Winnipeg - Cats finally got some pressure on the QB this week. If Paguese keeps playing like that it will help them a TON the rest of the way. Half the Bombers bench doesn't care anymore. Cats by 22.
B.C. @ Edmonton - Trench warfare. BC by 8.
Toronto @ Montreal - This is for first place. Als will get it done. Montreal by 10.
Calgary @ Saskatchewan - Riders couldn't beat a team that played bad last week. Wait until they play a Stamps team that doesn't play bad. Calgary by 13.

Hamilton @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Edmonton
Toronto @ Montreal
Calgary @ Saskatchewan

Hamilton @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Edmonton
Toronto @ Montreal
Calgary @ Saskatchewan

Winnipeg - The Bombers haven't been that bad at home. On the road, you can't even begin to describe how bad they've been - outscored 237-81 in 6 games - at home, 2-3 and outscored 128-122, with only one loss by more than three points. Hamilton on the road has been outscored 181-156 in five games (they have mostly been close too). If the Hamilton team from Week 12 shows up, Hamilton wins in a landslide. If the Hamilton team from the rest of the year shows up, it'll be interesting.. interesting enough that I'll take the chance to pick up a game on most of the field.

BC
Montreal
Calgary

Such a tough week to pick.

WINNIPEG Over Hamilton. Buck Pierce is back. Winnipeg has lost some close games at home (We wont talk road record) The fact that Pierce is back, and Hamilton might have a bit of a let down after their big win last week and WInnipeg wont lose all of their remaining games....makes this one ripe for a win. WINNIPEG By 3

BC Over Edmonton. Was tempted to pick this one as an Eskimo win, since BC wont win all of their remaining games, but, that BC defense should be able to handle either Joseph and Jyles. BC by 6

MONTREAL Over Toronto. Montreal at home is always tough. Toronto's defense is still suspect. Cavillo should exploit this. MONTREAL By 10

SASKATCHEWAN Over Calgary. Time for Kevin Glenn to cook up a "Stinker". Saskatchewan usually plays Calgary tough at home. RIDERS by 2

Hamilton
B.C.
Toronto
Calgary

Hamilton @ Winnipeg
B.C. @ Edmonton
Toronto @ Montreal
Calgary @ Saskatchewan

Until Winnipeg shows me they know how to win, I can't vote for them.
I think Edmonton will break their losing streak. Their D will give Lulay trouble.
Montreal at home is usually a safe choice.
Saskatchewan/Calgary will be close. I think the crowd will make a difference in a close one.