Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 13

The games for Week 13 are:
Calgary @ Hamilton
B.C. @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Montreal
Winnipeg @ Toronto

The standings are posted at http://home.cogeco.ca/~droddick1/vgcc_standings.htm .

To make your picks, just post a reply to this thread with your predicted winners for these games. Picks must be made prior to a game's scheduled kickoff time in order to be accepted for that game. Remember to make your picks clear at a glance. You can view a more complete listing of the rules at

http://home.cogeco.ca/~droddick1/vgcc_rules.htm

Good luck!

All winners...( I hope)

Calgary
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Winnipeg

Thanks BigDave!

Calgary
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Toronto

winners will be...

calgary
B.C.
edmonton
Winnipeg

Calgary
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Winnipeg

Calgary
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
Winnipeg

Calgary, Riders , Edmonton , Toronto.

Calgary
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Winnipeg

Calgary @ Hamilton
B.C. @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Montreal
Winnipeg @ Toronto

Calgary because not even Casey Printers can turn around the mess in Hamilton. Not this year.

Saskatchewan: two losses in a row, battle for first in the West. A lot riding on this game. Must win for the Pride.

Edmonton because Tucker is back!

Winnipeg: depends on the health of Kevin Glenn. Bombers should prevail against the ordinary Argos.

Calgary
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
Winnipeg

Calgary
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Winnipeg

Hi from the maritimes. Miss my Bombers! Going with all the visiting teams.

Calgary
BC
Edmonton
Winnipeg

Thanks BigDave.

Calgary over Hamilton
Montreal over Edmonton
B.C over Saskatchewan
Toronto over Saskatchewan

Gah! Can’t believe I forgot to pick last week, probably saved myself though.

Calgary @ Hamilton = Calgary
B.C. @ Saskatchewan = Ssk
Edmonton @ Montreal = Edm
Winnipeg @ Toronto = Winnipeg

This is going to be a tough week to pick.

CALGARY OVER Hamilton. The Ti-cats should look better with Casey Printers but the supporting cast needs an upgrade. Calgary is the hotest team right now, and Burris is on a roll. CALGARY by 11

SASKATCHEWAN Over BC. Forget the early season win. BC always struggles at Taylor field. Riders have lost two in a row and should be grumpy. RIDERS By 1

EDMONTON Over Montreal. This was a tough one. But if Edmonton wants to keep their cross over playoff hopes alive this one is a must. EDMONTON By 2

WINNIPEG Over Toronto. This one could go either way. If Glenn starts and stays healthy, the Bombers can prove they are for real. If he goes down, it will be an easy Argo’s win. Heres to a healthy Glenn! WINNIPEG by 3

...SASK can't be playing two teams this week...i know they're good ...but not that good...lol..i know, ryooon , the Blue Bombers are one team you wished wasn't't playing this week..... :lol: ...only kidding .... :wink:

....Stamps. over TiCats
......Lions over Riders
........Esks. over Als.
..........Bombers over Argos

Calgary
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Winnipeg

Calgary
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Winnipeg