Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 13

Here are the matchups for week 13:
Calgary @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Toronto
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

The standings are available to view at http://home.cogeco.ca/~droddick1/vgcc_standings.htm

To make your picks, reply to this thread (please don't quote this post) with your picks for the winners.

Participants will be ranked based primarily on the number of correct picks. Point spreads are not considered. If you elaborate on your picks, please make your pick clear at a glance. If I have to read paragraphs of prose to figure out who you think will win, I won't bother.

The deadline to make a pick for any game is the scheduled kickoff time of that game. No exceptions. A pick for a 7:00 game will be considered late if it is posted at 7:01.

If you want to change one of your picks, please post a new reply. DO NOT EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST. If a post has been edited, only those games played after the latest edit will count.

Good luck!

Calgary @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Toronto
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg

Calgary
Toronto
Winnipeg

Calgary by 6
Toronto by 20 lol
Saskatchewan by 9

Calgary
Toronto
Saskatchewan

It's kind of hard to pick against these teams that won by a combined score of 123-41 and are playing the same opponents again this week.

Edmonton over Calgary
Toronto over Hamilton
Winnipeg over Suckatchewan

BANJO BOWL!!! BATTLE OF ALBERTA!!! GOLDEN HOURESHOE CLASSICS!!!

Edmonton to win
Toronto to win
Saskatchewan to win big!!!!!!!!

Riders Rule

I'll go.....

Calgary
Toronto
Saskatchewan

Thanks BigDave!!

Calgary
Toronto
Saskatchewan

I thought I had my picks posted but I will try again-- picks for week 13 are:
Calgary
Toronto
Saskatchewan

After the weeks they had, how can you not pick these three?

Calgary
Toronto
Saskatchewan

Thanks again, BigDave!

I was going to split my Home and Home series, but this last weeks winners were so dominant...so...

CALGARY Over Edmonton. Should be Disco Danny's last game. Commisioner Campbell will have to stop the bleeding. Calgary is really looking sharp. CALGARY by 8

TORONTO Over Hamilton. Sorry Big Dave, But I'm not sure Hamilton can win another game this year. Damon will keep adding to his record totals. TORONTO By 13

SASKATCHEWAN Over Winnipeg. All Winnipeg has on offense is Glen and Stegal. Once you take that away, the Riders should be able to sweep this series.It should be closer than Labour Day. SASKATCHEWAN by 4

Calgary @ Edmonton - They can't keep on losing. . .
Hamilton @ Toronto - 'Cats Brutal. 'Nuff said.
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg - Losing streak in general and losing streak at home ends this game.
Go Blue! Hope the standings are updated soon! Thanks, BD! Cheers!

you have to give a better reason than that bleed!

....Big Dave....i;m off for a little holiday, so am giving you my picks for the next two weeks....thanx...you're doing a great job .....as usual :thup:

Winners are;
CALGARY
TORONTO
WINNIPEG

Week following;
CALGARY
EDMONTON
BRITISH COLUMBIA

Calgary
Toronto
Saskatchewan

cgy
to
wpg

Calgary (Gotta stay away from those slumpin' eskies)
Toronto (poor poor hamilton, at least they should be able to improve next year!)
Sask (Like I said last week, Winnipeg is a pretender and no contender).

Calgary
Toronto
Saskatchewan

Well BigDave 3-1 last week, which I will gladly take, even though Montreal has really got me stumped now. Here are my picks for this week.

1. Calgary @ Edmonton- Even though this game will be closer than last week, Edmonton just can’t seem to score enough, can’t run effectively, and can’t seem to protect the passer. Calgary can do all those things well. I’m taking Calgary by 8 points.

2. Hamilton @ Toronto- I’m sorry you’ve had to endure this entire season with the Tiger Cats. Even a little improvement would be something positive, but not this week. I’m taking Toronto by 17 points.

3. Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg-The Riders are on a bit of a roll, and Winnipeg can’t seem to get out of their own way. This game will also be closer than last week, but the final results will still be the same. I’m taking Saskatchewan by 5 points.

Thanks as always BigDave, just stay positive, it has to improve and come together at some point.