Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 12

BC over Montreal: they need a bye and unfutunaly, it's not coming this weak, no matter who the Lions go for DD or Buck, Montreal is gonna lose and AC is lookinh like Danny Mac.
Winnipeg over Saskatchewan: if Glenn and Stegail are playing, no doubt they will beat the riders into sumission, if not, gotta stay with my team on this one.
Calgary over Edmonton: Calgary's on a roll to frist in the west, whille Edmonton is on a rolling to the bottom.
Toronto over Hamilton: Allen and the argos have finally got it going despite almost losing to Winnipeg , and Hamilton, well? their a train weark.

Damn it! Missed getting my picks in last week!

This week I'll go with:

BC
Calgary
Sask
Hamilton (Toronto didn't look that good against Winnipeg, and Hamilton can't get any worse. It is about time for Hamilton to take their anger out on someone after getting destroyed 2 weeks in a row by the Riders!)

I don't know why I keep showing faith in your Cats Big Dave, but hopefully they will lead me to a perfect week this week.

BC by 2 over Montreal
Saskatchewan by 15 over Winnipeg
Calgary by 14 over Edmonton
Toronto by 24 over Hamilton

bc
wpg
cgy
to

B.C.
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Toronto

Montreal
Winnipeg
Edmonton
Toronto

BC (can't remember the last time I picked against them!)
Sask (Winnipeg is a pretender and not a contender)
Calgary (Coin flip)
Toronto (Feel sorry for those tabbies)

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Toronto

Thanks!

B.C.
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Toronto

B.C. @ Montreal
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan
Edmonton @ Calgary
Toronto @ Hamilton

BC
Calgary
Saskatchewan
Toronto

So at the beginning of the year I picked the winners for the whole season based on the preseason. at this point i am 29-11 (72.5%). when picking week by week here i am at 20-12-i missed a few weeks (62.5%) just goes to show that making up to date picks is not necessarily the way to go.

Some really tough calls this week, but here's how I see Week 12 going down:

Montréal over B.C.
Saskatchewan over Winnipeg
Calgary over Edmonton
Toronto over Hamilton

week 13 and 14 picks

week 13
Calgary
Toronto
Saskatchewan

week 14
Calgary
Edmonton
BC

Montreal
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Toronto

B.C. wins :thup:

CALGARY wins :thup:

SASK. wins :thup:

TORONTO wins :thup:

B.C. @ Montreal: BC
Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan: Winnipeg
Edmonton @ Calgary: Calgary
Toronto @ Hamilton: Toronto.

Thanks BD!

Okay... let's see.. 2-1 last week, liking the over .500 thing.. gotta keep it up...

BC @ Montreal - This is definitely the tricky one. Montreal hasn't been playing like themselves lately.. but to lose back to back at home? Meantime the Lions have been the hottest team in the league.. but Dickenson's return could lead to a bit of rust/confusion on offence. I'm gonna go Montreal in a nailbiter.

Winnipeg @ Saskatchewan - So there's some chance that Stegall and Glenn will play.. and also some chance that Joseph will play. If all three were in, I'd go Winnipeg.. but since they have two significant injuries to Sask's one, and because Sask is a MUCH better team without Joseph than the bombers are without S&G.. I'm gonna say Riders by a TD.

Edmonton @ Calgary - Nothing's changed up in Edmonton, so I can't assume they're going to be any better than two weeks ago, and the Stamps are on fire. Calgary by 10.

Toronto @ Hamilton - Lots of changes in Hamilton bodes well for the future, but I can't say I think they'll get it together soon enough to take out an Argo team riding a big time high with Damon Allen on the cusp of immortality. Argos by 14.

Winners:

BC
Sask
Calgary :cowboy: :rockin:
Toronto

Playoffs last year, and still below .500 this year. Need a 3-1 record to reach that goal, and a few massive blow-outs to move me back into positive points for the point spread. Sigh.

BC - I'm very nervous about choosing Montreal to lose 4 straight, but they just haven't looked as good as BC. Of course, considering BC is ahead of Sask, I'd be okay if they lost this one!

Sask - I want to see them beat a better team than Hamilton, and I think they can take Winnipeg. This is Saskatchewan we're talking about, though, so you never know.

Calgary - Edmonton may have been helped by the rest, but Calgary is hot, and they haven't played for a while either. Give 'em another 2 points!

Toronto - Again, I'd be happy to see Hamilton win, but I can't convince myself to pick them.

Labour day games make me nervous - there's so much emotion that it can really affect who wins.