Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 12

The Week 11 standings are posted here.

Each week, reply to the VGCC thread with your picks for the winners.
If you elaborate, make your picks clear at a glance.
Picks must be in PRIOR TO the SCHEDULED KICKOFF TIME in order to qualify for that game.
To change your picks, post a new reply to the thread. Editing your original thread may invalidate all your picks.
At the end of each week, participants will be ranked based on the number of correct picks, followed by most perfect weeks, then highest aggregate spread (the total of the point spreads of all games picked correctly MINUS the total of the point spreads of all games picked incorrectly), and lastly highest percentage correct. Ties will be broken according to participants’ peformance in the most recent week.
The complete rules are posted here.

Now for Week 12. Ottawa has the bye this week.
Montreal @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg
Calgary @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Toronto

Good luck!

Montreal @ B.C.:B.C.'s better. Lions by 9.

Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg: No reason to believe this week will be different from last. Bombers by 6.

Calgary @ Edmonton: Maybe going out on a limb here, but in the rematch to the Labour Day game, like the Labour Day game itself, anything can happen. Esks by 4.

Hamilton @ Toronto: Let’s face it, regardless of what happens on Labour Day, Hamilton is the better team. Cats by 8.

Montreal @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg
Calgary @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Toronto

BC
Riders
Edmonton
Toronto

Montreal @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg
Calgary @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Toronto

Thanks BD!

Montreal @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg
Calgary @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Toronto

B.C.
Winnipeg
Calgary
Hamilton

Montreal @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg
Calgary @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Toronto

BC
Winnipeg
Calgary
Hamilton

I'm thinking one of the rematches will produce a different result to week 11. But which one?

Bc
Winnipeg
Calgary
Hamilton

Played safe in the end. Though im expecting it to be in Alberta or Ontario.

B.C.
Winnipeg
Edmonton
Hamilton

Another perfect week, making it the 3rd one of the year! Second time I've ever done that! Also 5-0, first time having one of those! And the biggest first of the week, a rise of fours spots to FIRST PLACE for the first time ever (beating my previous high of 3rd spot back in week 11 of 2013)! Now comes the tough job of keep my spot. This is a tough week for choices. Normally it would be smart to pick the split, but considering how these games played out, it might be better to go with the sweep.

B.C. - The Als are in turmoil and Cato is starting. Pick'em confidence level: 100%

Winnipeg - That was way closer than it should be. The Bombers are the better team, but they have trouble finishing as evidenced by the 8 FG attempts. The reason I'm not picking the split is because they're still playing the Riders. Pick'em confidence level: 50%

Calgary - The Stampeders are simply the best team in the league right now. Calgary is a better home team than road team, but it just means the score will closer. Pick'em confidence level: 100%

Hamilton - A really rough start for the Ticats spotting the Argos 27 points and they still came back with a resounding victory. Toronto is a better road team than home team, so this won't even be close, this time for sure. Pick'em confidence level: 100%

B.C.
Winnipeg
Calgary
Toronto

Finally, a perfect week - my first. Unfortunately, I suspect I’m not alone in this. haven’t seen the standings to see if and/or how much I’ve moved up. I’m guessing not much, but you never know.

My picks for week 12:

Montreal @ B.C. - The Lions are still a solid top-tier team, one of the few that can compete with the Stamps. The Als are struggling trying to find a decent QB to throw to their excellent receiving corps. Is Cato the guy? Perhaps, but I don’t think he’ll be there yet this week.

Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg - The Riders came close last week, but even the help of the home crowd couldn’t get them the win over the Bombers. And I don’t see that happening this week either.

Calgary @ Edmonton - The Stamps are undeniably the top team in the league at the moment. The Eskimos should make this one close in front of their fans, but I don’t think they’ll be able to win.

Hamilton @ Toronto - The last of the three back-to-back games this week. The Ticats had a bit of a lapse in ball security early in the game last week, resulting in them having to dig themselves out of a deep hole. But did they did, and now they’re riding high after outscoring the Argos by 39-9 in the second half (and change). Should be another shootout, but with the Ticats taking it to the Argos.

Montreal @ B.C.
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg
Calgary @ Edmonton
Hamilton @ Toronto

My picks are:
BC
Winnipeg
Calgary
Hamilton

Thank you

Richard

BC