Virtual Grey Cup Challenge, Week 12

My picks for this week;

Hamilton vs Toronto; Hamilton - as much as I know Toronto is going to improve, Hamilton still has the better defense. Hamilton by 14.

Saskatchewan vs Winnipeg; Saskatchewan - I made two mistakes last week when deciding this game; 1) I didn't think about who the starting Qb would be for Winnipeg and ... 2) I forgot that the new coach in Saskatchewan probably knew that Winnipeg couldn't stop the run and so we would probably be seeing lots of Messam, so ... this week I pick the rump riders by 7.

Ottawa vs B.C.; Ottawa - For me this is the tough pick of the week and could easily go either way, but ... Ottawa by 7.

Edmonton vs Calgary; Calgary - I think ego Jones is going to start Reilly this week. Unfortunately, I think that means he will be hurt (again) by the 3rd quarter. Then Edmonton has to go to a back up plan. Another tough battle, but ... Calgary by 10.

good luck to all the competitors and thank you Big Dave for running this for us.

:cowboy:

OMG, my first game curse has been broken!

Was going to pick Hamilton, I swear. Damnit
Saskatchewan
Calgary
B.C.

Wow 93% for Hamilton, so I have to wonder if 93% is the highest percentage of us who have been right about a pick all season.

Nope.

In Week 8, 95% picked Hamilton to beat B.C.

Dave:
I rarely switch picks but with Riley confirmed as the starter and the O line shored up, I'd like to change my pick from Calgary to Edmonton.

Thanks.

Hey BigDave

I will be out of the country next week so here are my picks for week 13

Calgary
Hamilton
Ottawa
Montreal

Thanks

Leorocks (4-0) jumps to #3 spot.
brianjox #1
Chronicguy #2