Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Ottawa

Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Calgary
Ottawa

Hamilton @ Toronto - Argos secondary (their achilles all year) can't handle Hamilton's passing attack. Take the Cats.
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg - Only because Winnipeg looks soooo bad. Sask to win.
Calgary @ Edmonton - Calgary is just paying really well, can beat you any way you want to play. Stamps.
Ottawa @ B.C. - Ottawa is better. Travel could be a factor but since the game is afternoon start it won't be past the RBs bedtime. Pick Ottawa.

All road games. Who knew?

Hamilton, Saskatchewan, Calgary , Ottawa.

Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
Ottawa

Thanks BigDave

Hamilton
Winnipeg
Calgary
BC

Ham
Win
Cal
BC

Hamilton @ Toronto - Argos couldn't win it on the road and even less chance they do it at home
Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg - Riders won't sweep
Calgary @ Edmonton - This one will go bad for me if Rielly doesn't start
Ottawa @ B.C. - no Lulay no win, eh :lol: I know, a really bad one

Sure, I climb to 4th place, but I miss being able to gloat because I was on the road. And now I've dropped back to 11th. Sigh.

My picks for week 12:

Hamilton @ Toronto - Home field advantage doesn't really add to much for the Argos when they host the Ticats. Their fans may outnumber the Cats fans, but I expect it'll sound more like a Ticats home crowd. Especially the way the Ticats have been playing lately.

Saskatchewan @ Winnipeg - I'm changing my mind on this game. The Riders have been playing almost well enough most of the year to be in contention. The Bombers, well, haven't. Might be close, but I doubt it.

Calgary @ Edmonton - These two teams are pretty evenly matched. I think the Eskimos should be able to squeak out a home field win over the Stamps in the rematch.

Ottawa @ B.C. - Again switching on this one. The Lions blew their best chance of beating the Redblacks in this game when they put forward an afternoon start time. The Redblacks are coming off a big win and the bye. The Lions are a tough team to figure out, but I think they'll have one of their off games this week.

Hamilton
Saskatchewan
Calgary
B.C.

Thanks!

My picks:

HAM @ TOR: Hamilton
SASK @ WPG: Saskatchewan
CGY @ EDM: Calgary
OTT @ BC: Ottawa

Mrs_SalsaShark:

HAM @ TOR: Toronto